Colin Farrell Pt. 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OUT952231.jpg

MrsSpringsteen said:
from LA today..I guess there's a bit of controversy about the scenes w/ Jared Leto. As for me, I'm looking forward to that :D

capt.ny33511221738.alexanders_politics_ny335.jpg

Trust me, you're not the only one looking forward to that! :kiss:

Haven't seen it yet, but I did watch "Becoming Alexander" on the Discovery Channel the other night.

...I've also decided that there's nothing better than seeing Colin ride that horse with only a pair of tiny little shorts on. :shifty::combust:

MrsSpringsteen said:
Did anyone see it? It's gotten terrible reviews.

I think I'll just wait for the DVD and fast forward to the Jared/Colin parts :D :sexywink:

I havent been able to get to the threater yet but alot of people on a Colin board i joined:D really loved the movie. I have a feeling that Alexander isn't has bad as the critics say.

I saw Alexander last night. Let me say... you NEED to see it when you're well rested and have a full tummy and an empty bladder because my GOD is it long. It's 3 hours and a handful of minutes and is IMMENSELY boring at times and great at others.

Don't expect any hot guy-on-guy action between Colin and Jared. It doesn't happen. Only flirtatious innuendos. Hot scene between Colin and Rosario Dawson, though. :yes:

Ticket prices have risen to $9.75 so be sure you want to see it. It's worth it but don't go to the 10:30pm showing after working all day. :crazy:

Keocmb said:

Don't expect any hot guy-on-guy action between Colin and Jared. It doesn't happen. Only flirtatious innuendos.

Damn it :madspit: I won't even bother renting it now..:wink:

I heard about that scene w/ Colin and Rosario-isn't it kind of "brutal" though? I like the more romantic stuff.

Rosario is dating Jason Lewis..life is so unfair

cfarrell.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom