Colin Farrell is Irish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He looks beautiful all clean shaven.
f30ae816.jpg

Colin_Twist_mag_01.jpg

check it out, the latest picture of Colin from the set of Alexander the Great.

web11040303.jpg

It looks like a wedding scene, so thats probably Rosario Dawson next to him, she plays his first wife.

Im dying to see some pictures of jared Leto.

Jared Leto is so pretty

I just read on U2log that Colin is reading a poem on a CD/book set that Bono, Pierce Brosnan, and some others are doing for charity

Colin reading poetry = :drool: That CD is a PLEBA gal's dream :D

MrsSpringsteen said:
Jared Leto is so pretty

I just read on U2log that Colin is reading a poem on a CD/book set that Bono, Pierce Brosnan, and some others are doing for charity

Colin reading poetry = :drool: That CD is a PLEBA gal's dream :D

Thank you for that bit of information:hyper: :hyper: I just went to U2log and read it. I would love to here Colin read poetry and Bono also of course.

Here is another new picture of Colin on the set of Alexander.
Colin_Alexander_riding_horse.jpg

Check these out, the latest pictures of Colin from the set of Alexander.

Colin looks stunning on that horse and thats Jared Leto next to him, he playes Alexanders lover.
alexander21.jpg

alexander03.jpg

alexander25.jpg
:drool:

alexander11.jpg
:tongue:

Last edited:
dsmith2904 said:

I have to know how he got that scar, it's so fantastic (almost as good as Bono's and Guy Ritchie's).

I take it you like men with scars?

I think its a burn scar, at least thats what it looks like. Im also curious has to how he got that scar. Im sure he'll mention it in some magazine.

Here is the latest picture from the set of Alexander.

Check out the mullet!! Bono would be proud.

111703-farrellexclusive.jpg

He looks good in pinstripes

Irish actor Colin Farrell arrives for the UK film premiere of Intermission at the Electric Cinema in west London Sunday Nov. 23, 2003.

capt.lon82511232036.britain_people_farrell_lon825.jpg

From the People web site

Colin Farrell's evolution from lad-about-town to doting dad is officially underway. He turned up Sunday night at the London premiere of his new Irish ensemble film, "Intermission," waving a baby picture of his son, James, born in September, PEOPLE's London bureau reports.

Joining Farrell at the premiere -- held at Notting Hill's intimate Electric Cinema -- was a posse that included Jake Gyllenhaal, Alessandro Nivola and Cillian Murphy. The new papa, who has been picked as one of PEOPLE's Sexiest Men, appeared amiable and well-behaved -- "Intermission" costar Kelly MacDonald even called her leading man "charismatic."

Not that Farrell has turned his back on the nightlife. Word has it that during filming, Farrell took MacDonald and Shirley Henderson (the only two non-Dubliners in the "Intermission" cast) for a few nights on the town to welcome them to his home city.

And in response to an earlier comment by "S.W.A.T." costar Samuel L. Jackson that the day would come when Farrell would stop partying, Farrell appeared nonplussed. "Did he say that?" Farrell asked, surprised. "What a joker."

Sporting long blond locks for a role in the film "Alexander," the heartthrob also dismissed rumors of a romance with his "Alexander the Great" costar Angelina Jolie, saying instead that the two are trading parenting tips.

"Angelina and I work together. Do you go out with people you work with?" Farrell cracked.

"Intermission" first appeared in the U.S. at the 2003 Telluride Film Festival; it's due to be released stateside next spring, according to IMDB.com.

Last edited:
BUMP

Here I am, posting all by my lonesome:sad: ......:sigh:
But thats ok, cuz there are several Colin movies coming out next year and he'll blow Johnny and Orlando out of the water:evil:

So where are the Colin girls at?:scream:

tvhits_dec11.jpg
Colin_VNeck_T.jpg

Latest pictures of Colin in England still shooting Alexander the Great.
Colin_ivy_03.jpg
Colin_Ivy_02.jpg

P.S. and I do think Johnny and Orlando are hot.

I just saw this on Yahoo..

Colin Farrell, is shown in character as Captain John Smith in Terrence Malick's 'The New World' for New Line Cinema. 'The New World', an epic adventure set amid the encounter of European and Native American cultures during the founding of the Jamestown settlement in 1607, is scheduled for Fall 2005 release.

Moobs going on in this pic :D

capt.wxs10707292213.people_farrell_wxs107.jpg

Back
Top Bottom