Colin Farrell is Irish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
souLnation2002 said:
Nice pics Esther! Where's he in that picture with the beanie?

He's in L.A. in those pictures.

Im getting carried away with the pictures.

Colin0906_cf.jpg

ScanColin1.jpg

SpanishEyes21 said:

Troy??? you mean Alexander:lol: Brad Pitt is in the Troy movie and Colin is filming Alexander the Great.

Colin looks so pumped in those pictures:tongue:

Those two movies sometimes confuse me :p I'm looking forward to both! Especially because the guys are all on horses! Colin in Alexander and Orlando and Brad in Troy!!!:D:hyper:

Soul Nation, I think were the only 2 who are visting this thread:scream:

I think so too! There's not enough love for Colin :sad: :mad: :grumpy:

dsmith2904 said:
Hey, I've been checking this out as well. Colin is tremendously fab, I just wish he wouldn't shave his chest and arms, I dig a guy with a little fur ;)

]

I always thought he was just born with no hair on his chest.

Well Im glad 2 more people showed up.

Some more blond Colin. This picture is so beautiful.
blondcolin_cf.jpg
:drool:

I just remembered dsmith, Colin winked at you, you lucky gal:hyper:

Before this thread disappears again I wanted to post some pictures of Cowboy Colin, he's actually on the set of a movie he shot in Canada several months ago.

He looks so sexy in a cowboy hat.
cfhome13_lg.jpg
Colin_Cowboy_01.jpg

From The Recruit
recruitcap_11.jpg
:heart:

a still from when he was on Jay Leno
Colin_leno02.jpg

Attachments

• colin_cowboyhat.jpg
    colin_cowboyhat.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 273
MrsSpringsteen said:
I LOVE those cowboy pics :drool:

I think he knows he's hot :wink:

oh good, 6 pages.

yeah:yes: Im sure he knows he's good looking. Thats all the magazine talk about, is how hot he is. and he has no problem attracting woman. The man is genetically blessed.

studio_pic.jpg
:drool: :drool: :drool:

Last edited:
soulnation, I have that issue of Esquire:love:

are we still the only 3 visiting this thread? dsmith were are you:scream: I know there must be more Colin fans on this board.

Look what I found. From The Recruit.

20030327-Colininbed.jpg

I'm here, I'm here. I've been marveling over these Colin pics. I wouldn't be surprised if that Angelina Jolie story was true, Colin has a reputation for being very open with himself (there's a story about that in the Vanity Fair interview from a while back).

Go to ColinFarrell.ie, the official site. Yummy pics and more!!!!

Just saw this on E!Online, not a bad list (except for Justin :yuck: )...

WHOLE LOTTA MAN: GQ announcing its Men of the Year to be featured in the November issue, including Justin Timberlake, Colin Farrell, Johnny Depp, 50 Cent and the Rock. Ten of the 26 winners will be accept their honors live on October 21 on Spike TV.

dsmith2904 said:
I'm here, I'm here. I've been marveling over these Colin pics. I wouldn't be surprised if that Angelina Jolie story was true, Colin has a reputation for being very open with himself (there's a story about that in the Vanity Fair interview from a while back).

Go to ColinFarrell.ie, the official site. Yummy pics and more!!!!

It looks like that story was greatly exaggerated, I just found this on MSNBC.com. I would rather believe MSNBC than a british tabloid.

Feeling cocky

Hollywood hell raiser Colin Farrell isn?t letting a little thing like the conservative Muslim world slow him. The Irish bad boy ? currently filming ?Alexander? in Morocco ? has reportedly been upsetting locals with his late-night drinking and by exposing himself in public. Farrell?s spokeswoman, however, says reports of his bad behavior are greatly exaggerated.

Farrell?s antics, particularly his tendency to drop his trousers, are said to be causing quite a commotion. ?He was always getting his bits out when he?d had a few, so much so that we nicknamed him ?C*** Out Colin,? ? one crew member told the London Evening Standard.

?The truth about that dropping trousers incident is that he was with the whole cast in a private room and they were not drinking and were in costume, which were skirts, and he lifted his up and everyone laughed,? Farrell?s rep told the Scoop. ?Listen, one doesn?t keep a schedule like that and do a role like this and be incapacitated all the time. (Colin) is exactly what he is: is a 27 year old guy living his life ? and it?s a good one.?

dsmith2904 said:
Just saw this on E!Online, not a bad list (except for Justin :yuck: )...

WHOLE LOTTA MAN: GQ announcing its Men of the Year to be featured in the November issue, including Justin Timberlake, Colin Farrell, Johnny Depp, 50 Cent and the Rock. Ten of the 26 winners will be accept their honors live on October 21 on Spike TV.

Cool:hyper: but 50 cent:barf: The Rock, double:barf: :barf:

some more Colin sexyness

colinpress1.jpg

Was anybody a fan of Colins DareDevil look?
Colin-who2.jpg
:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom