Coldplay, anyone??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I LOOOVE coldplay, I got told ahead of time that tickest for my city go on sale on Valentines at 10.

does anyone know about how much their tickets are?
hopefully not like U2's :sad: cause I'm permamently broke.

and I love trouble, clcoks, rush of blood to the ehad, life is fro living, warning sign :up:

and chris martin is quite a hottie but Guy is soooooo.............. :drool:
:cute:

elevation2u said:
I LOOOVE coldplay, I got told ahead of time that tickest for my city go on sale on Valentines at 10.

does anyone know about how much their tickets are?
hopefully not like U2's :sad: cause I'm permamently broke.

No, they're cheap! Great prices! I paid $32 for mine. I was trying to remember when I'd gotten a ticket that cheap. :lol: :lol:

^seriously??????????:dance: :D :up: I am jumping for joy.
i was looking online to get some estimate of what they migth cost and it ranged from $100-200 for one ticket, but I figured that they jacked up the prices.

since I've never personally bought tickets, I was wondering if they were cheaper if you bought them the day they go on sale at the actual venue rather than some Ticketmaster at a music store.
If anyone knows I would love to know, I'm assuming that the seats are sort of first come first served at either place you buy them.

coldplay here i come................(hopefully)

elevation2u said:
^seriously??????????:dance: :D :up: I am jumping for joy.
i was looking online to get some estimate of what they migth cost and it ranged from $100-200 for one ticket, but I figured that they jacked up the prices.

since I've never personally bought tickets, I was wondering if they were cheaper if you bought them the day they go on sale at the actual venue rather than some Ticketmaster at a music store.
If anyone knows I would love to know, I'm assuming that the seats are sort of first come first served at either place you buy them.

coldplay here i come................(hopefully)

I got mine from Ticketmaster. You can get your ticket right off of the Internet and you've only spent $32, the price of one ticket! You can call up the venue. Some people in Charlotte had problems with this. Someone tried calling up the venue and got the local work release program. :lol:

yay!!!!!
my boyfriends buying the tickets :rolleyes: :love: so that'll be a great valentines gift, i feel bad though cause he doesnt even like them and hes gonna have to put up with them, well maybe the show will be sooo good he'l love them when it's over.

i hope he wont notice my drooling over chris and guy:mac: :tongue: :drool: :sexywink:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they are touring again in NA this summer. I'm so going this time. they are playing in toronto june 11th so if i can get together some money i'm gone.

here's the dates ladies if you haevn't already seen them:

20.05.2003 Edmonton Shaw Conference Centre
21.05.2003 Calgary Max Bell Centre
23.05.2003 Vancouver Pontiac Theatre
24.05.2003 George, WA Gorge Ampitheatre
25.05.2003 Bend, OR Les Schwab Ampitheatre
27.05.2003 Boise, ID B of A
28.05.2003 Sacramento Sac Valley Ampitheatre
30.05.2003 San Fran Mountain View Shoreline Ampitheatre
31.05.2003 Los Angeles Hollywood Bowl
03.06.2003 San Diego Arena
05.06.2003 Alberquerque TBD
06.06.2003 Denver Red Rocks Ampitheatre
09.06.2003 Chicago UIC Pavillion
10.06.2003 Cleveland Tower City Ampitheatre
11.06.2003 Toronto Molson Amiptheatre
13.06.2003 New York Madison Square Garden

pre-sale for fan club membes is on the feb 12th.

i'm so excited my friend in toronto wants to go so it's just the money. YAY COLDPLAY!!!!!!!!!!

Hallelujah Here She Comes said:
They're touring AGAIN?? THIS SUMMER??? Holy Jebus! I haven't even seen them on THIS tour yet!!

*Coldplay overload* :combust:

(not that I'm complaining...) ;)

Yes, there is even a Madison Square Garden gig in June!! I'd love to be able to go to that!!! Damn!!:scream: :scream: :censored:

Back
Top Bottom