Clothes FYI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elevatedmole

Rock n' Roll Doggie
You know I can never go shopping and NOT see something U2-ish
wink.gif

Hot Topic: TONS of black vinyl/plastic Flyesque clothing -- pants, shirts, etc.
Bloomingdales: Blue Bono shades. They really look like them -- unfortunately, I forgot to see how cheap they were
rolleyes.gif

The Limited: Larryesque tearaway pants
biggrin.gif

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Popheart.org

THAT REMINDS ME

Julie and I uncovered what I am calling the Abercrombie Conspiracy. Those are hard words to type. OK Back in.....I guess the fall or winter I got that Wild Honeys shirt from Abercrombie. (They are FOOKIN expensive, BTW) And the other day in school our friend Monique has this shirt ALSO from there that says "Blue Angel" which is the name of one of Edge's kids.....

It made us do this
o_O
o_O

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"Rock n Roll never tasted so good" ~Bono
Get on the Boos

Burn down the disco* Hang the blessed D.J.*
Because the music that they constantly play
* IT SAYS NOTHING TO ME ABOUT MY LIFE ~Smiths

I am just for you, as you are not for me ~Pete Yorn

Originally posted by WildHonee:
THAT REMINDS ME

Julie and I uncovered what I am calling the Abercrombie Conspiracy. Those are hard words to type. OK Back in.....I guess the fall or winter I got that Wild Honeys shirt from Abercrombie. (They are FOOKIN expensive, BTW) And the other day in school our friend Monique has this shirt ALSO from there that says "Blue Angel" which is the name of one of Edge's kids.....

It made us do this
o_O
o_O

LMAO! I HAVE to get a Wild Honeys (or a Blue Angel.. ahem) shirt someday. Yeees. *steeples fingers*

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Popheart.org

I HATE Abercrombie!!!! How can anyone afford those clothes...I don't really like the way they look either. I'm too dark and Gothicy lol. HOT TOPIC ALL THE WAY!!!!
tongue.gif

Man, I wish we had a Bloomingdales around here. I'm madly searching for cheap knockoffs of Bono's blue shades.

------------------
Pink elephants and lemonade.
Dear Jessie, hear the laughter running through the love parade.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers: Emily's Wallpapers

Ellen and I were looking around at Gap last week, and fook, everything there looks like it belongs in a museum !!!! (not that my Buddy-Holly-tribute-made-by-my-mom-back-in-the-day-sweater doesn't...) But, there were......shirts with RUFFLES!!!! oh, and some nice fitted Edge-esque mens jeans.....

------------------
"Take for a while
your trumpet from your lips

Loosen your hold,
loosen your grip

On your old ways that have
fallen out of step
with the change in time

Hoist a new flag
Hoist a new flag."
-- Birds Without Wings, David Gray

Originally posted by madonna's child:
Man, I wish we had a Bloomingdales around here. I'm madly searching for cheap knockoffs of Bono's blue shades.

I've seen cheap knockoffs at Younkers and at a local convenience store. The ones at the convenience store were only $7.99.
cool.gif

I've seen cheap knockoffs of the blue wrap-arounds at Younkers and at a local convenience store. The ones at the convenience store were only $7.99.
cool.gif

Oooh! And then I actually bought a pair of blue shades at Old Navy that are like the ones Bono wore during his speech at Harvard. I also bought a different pair and then I saw this picture in the Stylish Ali thread and they are pretty much exactly like hers. Now I have BonoShades *and* AliShades!
biggrin.gif

Ali+and+John.jpg

ERrrr...I meant to hit the edit icon but instead hit reply w/ quote. Damn i really need to go to bed...ZZzzzzzzZZZZZzz. LOL

[This message has been edited by kariatari (edited 04-26-2002).]

Originally posted by kariatari:

I've seen cheap knockoffs of the blue wrap-arounds at Younkers and at a local convenience store. The ones at the convenience store were only $7.99.
cool.gif

[This message has been edited by kariatari (edited 04-26-2002).]

Hey! An Iowan Interferencer!
biggrin.gif
That's amazing -- I thought there was only me.
wink.gif

------------------

Popheart.org

Originally posted by Jam Jar:
SAME HERE!!! wooo i basically OWn that store! heheh i think i have bought all their hair dye..whoops not to mention their shoes heeh

Hehe I bought out their black hair steaking stuff one time.
biggrin.gif
That store is addicting.

Yeah Abercrombie IS expensive.....my mom was like HOW COULD YOU PAY MORE THAN 20 DOLLARS FOR A TSHIRT?!

I'm like "....it's a U2 thing...."

ALSO
07430l.jpg

Delias.com

I know it's like fer the park type thing, but I see JOSHUA TREE SHIRT in the listings, and I flip out.
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"Rock n Roll never tasted so good" ~Bono
Get on the Boos

Burn down the disco* Hang the blessed D.J.*
Because the music that they constantly play
IT SAYS NOTHING TO ME ABOUT MY LIFE ~Smiths

I am just for you, as you are not for me ~Pete Yorn

They have a Delia*s store at my one local mall, it opened this fall. It's not as good as the magazine, they don't have any shoes, which, IMO, is the best part of the magazine. But it's still pretty cool.

Originally posted by elevatedmole:
Hey! An Iowan Interferencer!
biggrin.gif
That's amazing -- I thought there was only me.
wink.gif

AHH! That's so cool!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
Where are you from in Iowa?! I'm from the Western half, but I go to college at UNI.

Back
Top Bottom