Clinton Library Pics.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Queen Bee said:
clinton4.jpg

These pics are great!..This one is too cute!..I would clean it up if I knew how!!

Queen Bee - :applaud:

Wonderful stills of Bono and Edge at the Clinton Presidential Library opening.

I tjought the inclusion of "Rain" was a BRILLIANT idea. It seemed to fit in so perfectly. :wink:

And, as a confirmed Bono follower, I have to once more give respect to the Edge.

He has always been there at his friend's side (Bono), to support him in his greatest times of need and in his triumphs.

Edge is an excellent example of what a TRUE FRIEND is. :yes:

It must have been hard for him to put his feelings about the Bushes on the backburner and join them on the same stage to honor Bill Clinton.

I think Edge is the best and I thank him for being one of the B-man's best friends!:up:

GRACE FINDS BEAUTY IN EVERYTHING....:edge: :bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

Jamila said:

And, as a confirmed Bono follower, I have to once more give respect to the Edge.

He has always been there at his friend's side (Bono), to support him in his greatest times of need and in his triumphs.

Edge is an excellent example of what a TRUE FRIEND is. :yes:

It must have been hard for him to put his feelings about the Bushes on the backburner and join them on the same stage to honor Bill Clinton.

I think Edge is the best and I thank him for being one of the B-man's best friends!:up:

That's one way to look at it but I don't see this as an example of Edge supporting Bono in anyway. Or worrying about being on the same stage with members of the Bush family........I think he was there for Bill Clinton, like everyone else there.

Doesn't Bono look so adorable singing and holding that HUGE green umbrella?? I love it!
Did you girls notice that his shirt is tucked in?? Looks mighty mighty nice with the belt too!
Freakin' hot man he is!

I :love: the tucked in shirt!!!!

Sometimes when your not tall a shirt untucked seems to accentuate that, so you seem taller with the shirt tucked in.

Back
Top Bottom