Clinton Library Pics.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
clinton1.jpg

tiny dancer said:
I got to see the whole program, cause I got the day off from work. The whole was amazing. if you missed it,, it will be on C-Span again on Sunday morning at 10:00.

Hey, thanks!!

BTW, you don't happen to be the Tiny Dancer from the X-Files fanbase, do you?

Thanks! They're both so cute! Love the purple! :happy:

Last edited:
Queen Bee said:

I hope that a video is posted before the end of the night. I'm too impatient to wait until Sunday to watch the re-broadcast on CSPAN.

Spoke too soon! :hyper:

rtsp://video.c-span.org/15days/e111804_clinton.rm?mode=compact (copy & paste open the URL in Realplayer)

Skip to 1:04:40

The quality really sucks though. :|

Last edited:
Right now there showing it on CSPAN, but it's only up to Jimmy Carter, so there's a lot to go.

I'm not sure they'll show the whole thing. Either way I'll be watching and if they play it I'll be capturing this on my computer.

Edited to say: Actually they should be on soon (if they show it)!!

Last edited:
They played their 3 songs right after President Bush made his speech, and if anyone taped it on CNN they showed pretty much all of it uninterruppted. The last song, "The hands that built America" got interruppted at the end, (it was still shown in the corner of the screen, and the reporter was talking about U2) but for the most part you got to hear the whole thing.

Okay, so I got the video, but for some reason the audio is really low and the file is huge.

I'm going to work on it and see if I can make it smaller.

Back
Top Bottom