Climbing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

starsgoblue

Blue Crack Addict
We know how much our Bono likes to climb! Let's see some pics of our man on the move!

Bono climbing down the wall at the MTV Awards (what a rockstar!):

climbing.jpg

Bono at Providence Elevation tour:
BonoProv1.jpg

Young climbing Bono:
climber3.jpg

Beautiful pics of Bono, everyone! :yes:

The reason WHY Bono risks his health (and sometimes his life) in getting so close to the audience has always been an inspiration to me.

From the beginning, it has been of utmost importance to Bono to make a REAL CONNECTION with U2 audiences. It hasn't been enough for Bono for them to just watch U2 perform on stage - Bono has always attempted to bring their audiences ONTO the stage, either figuratively or literally.:wink:

There are undoubtedly many reasons for this. But Bono has always had a need to reach out to others and to TRULY BE KNOWN for the person he is in his Heart and Soul.

To reach people - to touch their deepest emotions, Bono will do almost anything. He will tell a joke, touch an audience member's hand, run around the stage, crowd-surf, climb a pole - ANYTHING he needs to do to get you involved with him and with U2's music.:up:

While some people may think this is crazy or egotistical - I simply think that the B-man wants us to feel part of U2 and wants U2 to feel part of us.

And I don't see anything wrong with that! :hug:

KEEP IT UP, BONO - YOU'RE DOING FINE! :bono: :heart: :heart: ;)

Back
Top Bottom