Cleveland 12/10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lemon3

The Fly
So it's been like a week since I was at this show in Cleveland. But this past week I had finals, and I've yet transfered into the 21st century, so I had to get my 35mm pics developed and then scanned. So here's my contribution....

ir5ffn.jpg

ir5fm0.jpg

ir5fsh.jpg

ir5fzr.jpg

ir5dl2.jpg

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Here's a few of my own, taken from pretty much as far away from the stage as you can be!

Those are still some pretty sweet pics. Nice quality!

Wow, hadn't seen this thread...

Thanks ladies! And Lies, that las one of MW is excellent! :D

I'm so happy to see this thread! I've been dying to see everyone else's pictures from Cleveland.

I was on the rail directly in front of Adam. It was the only time I was in the Ellipse, but it was the spot I wanted and it was fantastic. :)

Here is my favorite picture that I took in Cleveland. (Sorry for the quality. They are all scanned from photographs because the battery on my digital diiiied.)

Cleveland-show_AdamBono.jpg

Adam-issolookingatME.jpg

This is one of the moments when Adam was looking at me and I just about fainted. I got very shy. One of the reasons that I was incredibly shy for him to see me is because this is what I was wearing:

poptart.jpg

ADAM SAW MY POPTART SHIRT AAAAAAAHHH!!!

Here's the lovely Miroslava dancing with Bono on With or Without You. (Sorry your face is obscurred, but what better for it to be obscurred by?)

Bono-Mira.jpg

You also did a fantastic job looking after the line that day. Thanks so much.

Meggie! :love:

Adam pictures :drool:

And thanks for the WOWY picture :heart:

And you're welcome... I didn't really do much for the line after 6:30 am... that was my last stand as line enforcer :lol:

Originally posted by Miroslava And you're welcome... I didn't really do much for the line after 6:30 am... that was my last stand as line enforcer :lol: [/B]

The main thing was keeping us all in order when we moved, and moved again, and again.

Back
Top Bottom