Clayton Lovers Against Naomi meeting #2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Gina Marie:
I found it!!!

rolleyes.gif

i-1.JPG

Look at the doll's eyes, they look evil!!!

I would get the doll just in hope that my dogs would chew it up, or if we were younger we would always torture my poor barbie dolls, from throwing them in the street to trying them on the clothes line and making them drop into the pool. I think this doll should have that done to it too.....grr

------------------
Dana

"U2 is hot."
-random girl from my math class.

AM-so you remember when the "prostitute" issue happened, so it's true then??
I always thought it was rumor.

Originally posted by mrsmullen:
hmm, heres all i can think of... "superhooch", as she has been affectionately named, was seen at one of the LA shows in november, and had apparently had brunch with adam, and had said that she still loves him and was then seen fawning all over bono(this is where the superhooch part comes in).

alison

The superhooch was fawning all over MY BONO!!! That's it ... I am takin' her down. *Puts on cammo hat ... Rolls up sleeves ... puts on ass-kicking boots and heads out in search of the uberbitch*

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Originally posted by Mrs.Clayton:
AM-so you remember when the "prostitute" issue happened, so it's true then??
I always thought it was rumor.

it?s all kinda blurry, it?s so long ago. But I remember that Adam really got into trouble, he paid this bill with his credit card and the police could trace it, if I remember it right. Adam wasn?t allowed to play in the UK for a while, but U2 were lucky as they just had finished this leg of the tour

*phew

but getting hookers, I mean .... I was quite shocked actually. He must have been in a really messed up state of mind

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Originally posted by AM:
it?s all kinda blurry, it?s so long ago. But I remember that Adam really got into trouble, he paid this bill with his credit card and the police could trace it, if I remember it right. Adam wasn?t allowed to play in the UK for a while, but U2 were lucky as they just had finished this leg of the tour

*phew

but getting hookers, I mean .... I was quite shocked actually. He must have been in a really messed up state of mind

Relationships gone bad do that don't they.
frown.gif
Poor Adam.

------------------
me in chat: Holy fecking mesh Batman!

"It's all about drums."

Proud owner of the mofoin Discoboos (boom cha!) and Larry's stick...hehe.

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

*joins the CLAN and drowns the Naomi doll in a vat of Naomi perfume

------------------
nan
MacPhisto made me do it

<clarity> moobs + mesh = Larry heaven

Originally posted by stefananny:
*joins the CLAN and drowns the Naomi doll in a vat of Naomi perfume

Amen, sister! Uberslut doll in a bucket of uberslut perfume-I like that idea!!!
Paying for prostitutes with a credit card, come on Adam.
AM, thanks for the info.
Goodness, I forgot. I put Supertramp's autobiography on hold at the library. I want to see what she says(at all) about our guy.
Have any of you read it???

[This message has been edited by Mrs.Clayton (edited 02-04-2002).]

Amen, sister! Uberslut doll in a bucket of uberslut perfume-I like that idea!!!
Paying for prostitutes with a credit card, come on Adam.
AM, thanks for the info.
Goodness, I forgot. I put Supertramp's autobiography on hold at the library. I want to see what she says(at all) about our guy.
Have any of you read it???

[This message has been edited by Mrs.Clayton (edited 02-04-2002).]

She's got an autobiography? Some one should tell her not to steal some of Dr. Seuss' best work, everything probably rhymes....

------------------
Dana

"U2 is hot."
-random girl from my math class.

Originally posted by DML:
She's got an autobiography? Some one should tell her not to steal some of Dr. Seuss' best work, everything probably rhymes....

Now that I've picked myself off the floor from laughing so much, I'll wipe the tears off too.
One fish two fish...

I just read some articles on Adam's "party" in London. Not a lot of info. It looks like the press had tons of fun with that one.

I just read some articles on Adam's "party" in London. Not a lot of info. It looks like the press had tons of fun with that one.

yeah, poor baby

*hugs Adam

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

stupid superhooch.
And now she is complaining that she cant get a good man that loves her!
I dont blame the guys for not liking her
She hurts the guys that love her

------------------
Please,
Evil
Acts
Can
End

[This message has been edited by RavenStar (edited 02-05-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom