Classic Moobday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Someone posted pics from the Bono Leather thread about this interaction.. I found some of Larry! :drool:

larry1.jpg

larry2.jpg

soulnation, i have noticed that you've been starting the Moobday thread, whats happened to fj and erised. I know erised is moving but i dont see them posting here and i havent seen fj around.

Have they lost the larry love?:ohmy:

SpanishEyes21 said:
soulnation, i have noticed that you've been starting the Moobday thread, whats happened to fj and erised. I know erised is moving but i dont see them posting here and i havent seen fj around.

Yes, erised's moving. and I think FJ has found a new fandom to keep her occupied for the moment. :shrug:

SpanishEyes21 said:

I hope not! :( I think it's just that we're in a major Larry drought at the moment. We need new pictures!

souLnation2002 said:

Yes, erised's moving. and I think FJ has found a new fandom to keep her occupied for the moment. :shrug:

I hope not! :( I think it's just that we're in a major Larry drought at the moment. We need new pictures!

:wave: Hi girls!

:lol: :shifty: Souly's right... I'm taking a bit of a break from Larry. Nothing permanent, but I won't be participating on Moobdays and stuff for the moment. The whole wait for the new album and news was getting on my nerves. I still lurk around here sometimes though. :wink: But meanwhile I've found a pleasant distraction (and it's all Souly's fault!). *points to sig*

Last edited:
souLnation2002 said:
I think it's just that we're in a major Larry drought at the moment. We need new pictures!

Yes, we do! Bono and Edge have been going to events and getting photographed, but where are Adam and Larry? Let's see some new photos! I want to see if the rumors of Adam's braces are true! And I want to see if Larry is still buff and beautiful! :happy:

flaming june said:

:wave: Hi girls!

:lol: :shifty: Souly's right... I'm taking a bit of a break from Larry. Nothing permanent, but I won't be participating on Moobdays and stuff for the moment. The whole wait for the new album and news was getting on my nerves. I still lurk around here sometimes though. :wink: But meanwhile I've found a pleasant distraction (and it's all Souly's fault!). *points to sig*

Hi fj:wave: who's that in your sig??

I always feel sorry for the Larry and Adam girls cuz they never go out in public. but Bono and Edge are glued together at the hip, they always show up together at almost every event. Thank goodness.

SpanishEyes21 said:

I always feel sorry for the Larry and Adam girls cuz they never go out in public. but Bono and Edge are glued together at the hip, they always show up together at almost every event. Thank goodness.

Hi! That's Gale Harold from the TV series Queer as Folk.

:sigh: I know... Larry and Adam are always in hiding.

SpanishEyes21 said:

:wave: Hi Esther!

I popped into the Edge thread the other week to say hello, but I think it was after all the Edge girls were done posting for that week. :(

yeah, I've just been busy trying to get everything squared away and ready for my new house and the move, so I haven't had a lot of time to be online lately. I've been popping into PLEBA occasionally, but I've been mostly lurking. :shifty:

As for Larry... heck, I think that man is still the hottest thing that's ever walked this earth, so there's no way I've lost the Larry love :tongue:, but the move is giving me a nice (and healthy) break from my oogling for awhile. I'll return. :wink:

SpanishEyes21 said:

Thought I was the only one that wondered if B/E were attached at the hip!!! Not that I'm complaining, but it's kind of funny that of all the pics I've looked at on all the different sites, there's maybe 2 or 3 of Bono or Edge with their wives & the other like 95% is of them together! Again, not complaining!:) Actually, I think it's great that even after all these years of being together, they can still enjoy each others' company so much.
:hug: :edge: :hug: :bono:

Actually fj, I was wondering that too! VERY nice-looking!

Back
Top Bottom