Classic Bono stance--does it still exist?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BONO'ppetit

War Child
The way he used to sometimes stand on stage , bent forward and leaning to one side with one leg bent and his arm hanging down--does anyone have that pic? I need one from Joshua Tree or Rattle and Hum days. I just searched over 100 pages online and can't find one. :no: Thanks. :wink:

Btw, I can't remember seeing him do that when they were in Seattle. Does he still do it? It was like his trademark stance. LOL

bono1stage.jpg

this one??

Thank you. Wow! Tose are good :slobber: but the one I'm thinking of, he's standing up.

LOL THOSE even. Typo :eek:

Last edited:
Ok you know when he suddenly bends sideways with his left arm hanging down and comes back up? That one.

Mmmm still not it. The one I'm looking for is more of a dip and swoop than a squat. Nice try tho'. LOL thank you :wink:

MooMoo! said:
ITs not the one where it looks like he has stomach cramps is it? :lol:

Not at all. I can't believe no one knows. When they used to do skits of him on SNL they'd always do the pose. They had it down pat. LOL

MooMoo--there's one in there that might be it but it doesn't really show it so it doesn't count. Hey, no one's more sorry than I am. :sad:

u2trinity said:
am I on the right track ?
6423c1b7.jpg

Oh mama! This is it but you can't see it from the right angle where it shows--know what I mean? I gotsta SEE it. I need it for a banner I'm making.

:drool: That is SOOOOO close. :)

Maybe this will jog your memories. Sometimes, when he tilts to the left he puts his hand out in front of him like he's reaching for something. Is it me or is it getting hot in here? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom