Classic Bono stance--does it still exist?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MadDaisy said:

bonocrop2.jpg

ooooh nice crop! :wink:

Thanks. I love this pose. I just wanna go rescue and revive him when he does this. :wink:

AnnRKeyintheUSA said:
I don't think it does still exist. Not to sound mean but his legs are too thick now and with those platforms he wears he cannot pull off the same sexy poses as he did in the boots he had in JT and Ab times.

:GASP: Well I'm in denial so I'm glad I didn't see you say that. :wink:

bonocomet said:
Actually his legs have always been "thick". That's what I liked about them :drool:
He never had skinny legs.

Not always.

bono0019.jpg

They're not skinny or thick here. They're just right. And they don't seem thick in the pic you posted either. It's just a close up and his legs are bent. They're just right.

Bonogirl777 said:
damn it I'm late. :angry:

well, here's a leaning bono picture.
yah3.jpg

:lol:

He's leaning? :eyebrow: LOL Looks like he's going down some steps. But hey, I'm not complaining! And it's never too late to add more Bono. Nevuh evuh! LOL

MsPurrl said:
IMHO, if a person's legs hold him upright, they are just right! :wink:

:lol:

But even in that pic, you can see his calves bulging in those jeans!
bonobabyfirehydrant.jpg

I still say they are thick, but it's a good thing, just the way he's built. :up:

bonoocean1981AsburyParkNJ.jpg

even as a little kid, those are not thin legs!
bonofamily.jpg

:cute: aww

:shifty:ok back to topic

AnnRKeyintheUSA said:
I don't think it does still exist. Not to sound mean but his legs are too thick now and with those platforms he wears he cannot pull off the same sexy poses as he did in the boots he had in JT and Ab times.

I resent your remark about Bono's legs :eyebrow: :madspit:
but I do beleive you are right about the creepers , I also think his shoes limit his movement to some degree .

Boots Bono , and they are sexy . :drool:

luv the zoo boots .:combust:

AnnRKeyintheUSA said:

Bono was 20 years younger back then.

Some things just start to look a bit stupid and ridiculous when you've reached a certain age.

I'm glad he's not trying to act like a 25 year old rockstar these days.

I like him the way he is, "thick" legs and all. I think he has a fine body, I've never liked men who were a. tall and b. skinny.

I think their appearance at the Late Late show a few days ago show that Bono stil has those same moves from the 80s and 90’s and still uses them a lot and it still kicks ass! It looks really cool in m opinion and it’s become a trademark for his onstage persona! Chris Martin tries so hard to copy it that it hurts my stomach though. I wish he would try and find something original for himself…. Anyway, Bono still got it and much like the older days! I was very happy with him on that performance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGcfmkbxBGc

BonoFox1 said:
^I agree with you BrazilianFly!!:up:

I second that !
Bono is one of a kind :love: I'm tired on Cold Play taking so much from U2 , I can see being influenced but come on , they need to find their own style or become a cover band .

I saw U23D last night and guess what! He DOES still do those moves. Just not as often and maybe he doesn't bend down as far as he used to LOL but he's still got the moves, they still work and he still looks fantastic doing them.

BONO'ppetit said:
I saw U23D last night and guess what! He DOES still do those moves. Just not as often and maybe he doesn't bend down as far as he used to LOL but he's still got the moves, they still work and he still looks fantastic doing them.

I saw U23D last night for the second time .
I'm really suprised that no one has mentioned this in 3D

hotbbonobutt.jpg

what a site to behold in 3D !!!!!!!!!!!!:combust: :love: :drool:

and his lovely neck . on NYD when they were on a close up and he turned his head to the right , was almost to much .:drool: *dies*

Back
Top Bottom