Classic Bono stance--does it still exist?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dang, I think I know the exact pose you're thinking of. I just can't think of any particular times he did it, though it seemed to take up a considerable percentage of his on-stage time during a lot of JT concerts.

u2trinity said:
normal_U2_RATTLE_AND_HUM-12.jpg

OMG! :hyperventilating: :drool:

BonoFox1 said:
rh_021.jpg

THIS ONE?????

This is what he does right after he :catching breath: first dips and is coming back up. We got the befores and afters but none of the exact shot I'm hoping for. Although, that last one was pretty dang good. That might be as close as we're gonna get. Unless someone knows how to grab it off a video. I don't have the program to do it right now. Wow! I'm blown away by all the pics tho. When I left yesterday, there was less than two full pages. You ladies are GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. :wink:

BonoFox1 said:

I think you got it Trinity!!! :)

Nope. Sorry. LOL The one I'm thinking of he's looking straight ahead but bent to his left. I believe he's dressed as he was in With or Without You video but I can't say for sure.

Paul
Larry
Edge
Bono
Adam

but since not many pics or talk of Paul are posted you can think of the P as for Pictures/Photos :giggle: (I do :reject: )

yes, but there are the resident and occasional guys as well. Even guys like to see U2 sometimes right? :shrug:

bonocomet said:

This is the one BonoFox1 put up a couple pages back. Nice going ladies. It's a good one and I'm considering using it if I don't find the one lodged in Bono's private room of my memory banks. Nice going, EVERYONE. Great pics. :love:

Ah sorry I usually don't post repeat pics but I must have missed that one.
I could make a screen cap if you like, can you find which song or where it is in Rattle & Hum, or the Paris concert and I can make a screen shot :hmm:

bonocomet said:
Ah sorry I usually don't post repeat pics but I must have missed that one.
I could make a screen cap if you like, can you find which song or where it is in Rattle & Hum, or the Paris concert and I can make a screen shot :hmm:

OMG you'd do that for me? :ohmy: Wow, that would be awesome! I'm thinking it's either the video, With or Without You or somewhere on Rattle and Hum, sorry, I can't remember which song. But he sure looks hot when he does it. Don't ask me why but I just love it when he did that. :love:

This is thee most delicious thread. :drool: All these lovely pix of the B being posted just so that we get the right one, eh? :evil:

I know the exact pose but alas I haven't got it. I'm sure it's on R&H. I've seen it so many times....:drool: Sooooo droolsome..:drool:

Thanks so much girls for posting...:drool:

I'll go look for it. I'll trail all the way through R&H.... I'm so selfless..:evil:

Last edited:
I know the exact pose but alas I haven't got it. I'm sure it's on R&H. I've seen it so many times....:drool: Sooooo droolsome..:drool:
[/B]

Well LOL If I'm twisted at least I'm in good company. :applaud:

ooh thanks ydw... I'd go thru the entire dvd right now myself if I had the time :drool: but I will be leaving soon in a while... if you find the spot let me know and I'll make a big screencap later tonight.

is this the moment you're looking for?
bonoraisingarmgn9.gif

otherwise give me a time or the lyrics of the moment in the clip of Bad R&H, I"ll screencap it for you...

Galeongirl said:
is this the moment you're looking for?
bonoraisingarmgn9.gif

otherwise give me a time or the lyrics of the moment in the clip of Bad R&H, I"ll screencap it for you...

LOL No, he's not bent sideways there. Thank you but sorry. And if I knew the moment or song this wouldn't be so hard. LOL I'm not even sure it's R&H or the video I listed earlier, but I'm thinking it's one or the other. :)

MsPurrl said:
Left hand? She has quite the view, doesn't she? :love:

LOL Are you trying to convince us you wouldn't remember that? Yeah. You could probably accurately tell us how many teeth are in the fly of his jeans in one try if the prize were a dance on stage with him. :wink:

I looooovveeee this thread! I don't have the pose you want, though if someone does they may not post it because then the thread would end....thread must not end! Too hot!

:drool:

:combust:

BonoJoshuaEra19.jpg

my contribution to the leaning bono thread.

MsPurrl said:
This may have already been posted--if so, I don't mind looking at it again!

BonoWowyVideo2.jpg

LOL We posted at the exact same time.

chemgirl said:
I looooovveeee this thread! I don't have the pose you want, though if someone does they may not post it because then the thread would end....thread must not end! Too hot!

:drool:

:combust:

BonoJoshuaEra19.jpg

my contribution to the leaning bono thread.

LOL This thread would be better titled--The leaning tower of Bono :wink:

Back
Top Bottom