Ciao Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:tsk: And B wonders how he loses things....let's hope there AREN'T lyrics in that UNZIPPED bag......

:giggle:

gluey said:

:giggle: Wonder if the red tag is his checklist??

* Undies
* Sunglasses
* Lyrics
* Keys
* Phone
* Ali

:lol:

Looks more like he's carrying his laptop.

Bono is just like me: I always take my laptop on holidays with me, in case I'm getting bored and want to do some work. Some people can just never relax.

:cute: I love that the brim of his hat is all worn. Bono appears to be a frugal man. And look at how light his hair is, looks like he hasn't been dying it (maybe he saw our thread about grey hair :shh: )

Couple more....

Ali_Bono_italy2007.jpg

Ali_Bono_italy2007_2.jpg

Ali and Bono :heart:

Ali is gorgeous. Looks like she's wearing her bathing suit underneath the dress and her hair looks like she just came out of the water. Great pictures.

gluey said:
:tsk: And B wonders how he loses things....let's hope there AREN'T lyrics in that UNZIPPED bag......

:giggle:

AAAAHHHH, the boy inside the man- he must be a handful to look after- how adorable he is. .:drool:

Ali DOES deserve the yacht!!!!:cute: :heart:
IT is ssssooo satisfying to see new pix:drool: Love that he is with Ali. They must be having a wonderful anniversary celebration- they deserve it, ESPECIALLY Ali.
Thank you so much for posting, plebans!!

Last edited:
:shocked: Bono has found his razor????

:drool: me likey!

:cute: seems like he hasn't died his hair yet

thanks for the pics ladies! :hug:

:shifty: brb gotta go to the caption thread ot see if this pic is already captioned

U2isthebest said:
My computer won't let me see the bigger images because I haven't installed Office yet.:madspit: Is there a way someone could upload them somewhere else and post them?

:wink:

13c1c9d7.jpg

d056c4f6.jpg

ece3d939.jpg

Thanks for the new pictures, they are stunning! Bono in a boat full of ladies, fantastic. And there is a lot of shadeless Bono recently, me likes very much!!!!

who knows if he's back to france?
I haven't heard news about him still being in italy.

Those pictures have been taken last wedsneday/thursday!

Nope, I think those pictures from Naples are quite recent.

Bono and Ali were in Dublin for a short home visit around their wedding day and then sailed off to Italy.

I guess they'll be going back to Ireland in September, probably after they have finished their Italian cruise, since summer is coming to an end and the kids go back to school.

Now who are those ladies? I thought maybe the one in gold dress may be Mariah Carey, but then they do have relatives and NONFAMOUS friends!! Looks pretty subdued overall (the usual, Bono surrounded by women!) happy to see Ali by his side. No Guggi and Gavin, no Edge, Morleigh?:drool:

Back
Top Bottom