Christina Aguilera, Slut thread link

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2isProgressive

The Fly
geez...and my friend at KFAI was showing me an issue of RS with the top 100 women in rock, this wasn't it, but I did not see the cover..nice follow up issue, lol.

00310798.jpg

another one bites the dust.......

why is she doing this? because she feels is necessary to cheapen her actual talent by becoming something the public accepts and wants...isn't it what they all do?

Wonder what the guys on Lemonade Stand or EYKIW would think of this? My question is, do they want her even though she sucks?;)

I heard a quote on the radio this morning that she said she has 4 piercings on her :censored: and she never :censored: with white guys because they don't 'kick the flave' :ohmy:

Re: another one bites the dust.......

Stories for Boys said:
why is she doing this? because she feels is necessary to cheapen her actual talent by becoming something the public accepts and wants...isn't it what they all do?

:yes: Isn't it funny how "being myself" for people like her always means taking off more clothes?

If you ask me, it takes MORE guts in the music biz these days NOT to dress like a whore!

U2Kitten said:
Wonder what the guys on Lemonade Stand or EYKIW would think of this? My question is, do they want her even though she sucks?;)

lol probably...

U2Kitten said:
I heard a quote on the radio this morning that she said she has 4 piercings on her :censored: and she never :censored: with white guys because they don't 'kick the flave' :ohmy:

wtf? 'kick the flave'? hahahaha...*jots that down*

U2Kitten said:

You need to venture out of PLEBA more...;) :D

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=65605&perpage=50&pagenumber=1

I posted that pic over there too because somebody had mentioned her being on the upcoming cover.

Like I said over there...you can be sexy without looking trashy...so I hate it when the female popstars use the "I'm a girl, I wanna be sexy" line.

Sexy can be classy...trashy cannot be classy...

well i guess she can do this because she has the body and well because she is famous, but i am not sure what she is trying to prove with this whole bad girl image...oh well. i guess what really makes me laugh is the fact that she hugging a guitar? wtf? since when has Christina been known for her guitar talents . hahaha.

I watched (almost) the entire "Driven" on her about a week ago.
So here's what I have to say... 1. That homey way of talking at the last award show she was on is such a farce, it pisses me off. It's like "Look at me, I swear I'm as cool as rappers, love me." aand when she die Genie in a Bottle as her first big single she was all worried about how it isn't a good example of her vocal talent (and she is a great singer). I don't think she is worrying about that so much anymore :huh:
It's a shame to watch her go down the toilet.

also, WTF is up with the guitar, really

she's sick.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On another note... the "Women of Rock" issue was probably one of the best RS i've read in a LONG time.... it had a lot of great people in it.... Stevie Nicks, Sheryl Crow, Joni Mitchell... and the list goes on. (Mind you, there were some not so great people in it too)

A part of Stevie's interview...

RS:How has music changed for women in your lifetime?

SN:people always ask me, "What do you think of Britney Spears? What do you think of this group, or that one?" I always say, "Well, they're great." But now . . . I think they all went too far. Their jeans got too low, their tops got too see-through. Personally, I think that sexy is keeping yourself mysterious. I'm really an old-fashioned girl, and I think I'm totally sexy.

RS:Right on!

SN:And I wouldn't have any problem saying to any of these girls, "You know what? If you want to be around in twenty years, you'd better get your act together. And get back to your music." What Britney should do is go back into the studio and get some great songs, and make a great record. And change her fashion style a little bit. Bring back her mysterious persona again. Otherwise it's like, if you see somebody running down the street naked every single day, you stop looking up.

Last edited:
She is a skank ho! :barf: She might have a good voice but you'd never know it the way she distorts it with all her moaning and howling! She sucks! :down:

Can'tSeeOrBeSeen said:

On another note... the "Women of Rock" issue was probably one of the best RS i've read in a LONG time.... it had a lot of great people in it.... Stevie Nicks, Sheryl Crow, Joni Mitchell... and the list goes on. (Mind you, there were some not so great people in it too)

That's a classy lady!!! :yes:

Can'tSeeOrBeSeen said:

:up: Stevie Nicks rocks!!!

Back
Top Bottom