Chicago pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's amazing. I've been watching all these pics go up since I saw them in Anaheim. It's cool to see the uniqueness of each concert, even though they perform the same routine over and over. Notice how he takes care of Larry's custom made sticks - he's always holding them backwards.
-Sid

header_logo.gif

I am not necessarily sure that is a designer shirt. Looks like a DATA shirt, so they might be putting those for sale later...

Someone might want to ask ;)

press@data.org

Oh and Viviana... :cute: Thank you! :D

u2bonogirl said:
:hmm:
Were in different time zones so you can have him and then I get him when youre in bed :yes:

:hmm: Sounds fair enough to me...! :yes::up:

:wink:

Miroslava said:
header_logo.gif

I am not necessarily sure that is a designer shirt. Looks like a DATA shirt, so they might be putting those for sale later...

Someone might want to ask ;)

press@data.org

Oh and Viviana... :cute: Thank you! :D

Miro - great pictures - lucky, again! --- your pictures are getting me all warmed up
for next week - NJ/18th .... Can't wait..... I'll be wearing my cowboy hat, of course... thanks for posting them. By the way, I contacted someone at One about the shirt, he's been really nice to me, always returns my emails, maybe he knows something about it --- it looks great on him, of course.

(will post my pics in the next day or so--I was front row both nights, right in front of B--I just got back to the hotel and am super exhausted :D )

I must say....having Bono spray champagne on me was everything I thought it could be. :wink:

Last edited:
starsgoblue said:
(will post my pics in the next day or so--I was front row both nights, right in front of B--I just got back to the hotel and am super exhausted :D )

I must say....having Bono spray champagne on me was everything I thought it could be. :wink:

Sweet!
But did you get bono-sweat on you?
So much sexier than champagne :wink:

I wish I could have been there for his b-day!

starsgoblue said:

DO tell!!! :hyper: :hyper:

starsgoblue said:

:shocked: You very lucky girl! :wink:

starsgoblue said:

You're killing me!!! Hurry hurry!!!

Hey..what was your technique for getting into the front row?

Back
Top Bottom