Chicago Photos Sept '05

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
yay for a Detroit girl getting up onstage, go Miro! :up: :applaud: You look great up there!

All of my chicago pics are in the tour gallery, under 9/20.

I'm soooooooooo incredibly jealous of all the lucky people who got to meet Larry! Some other century, I guess. :sigh: :)

I :heart: this picture of Adam that you took :bow:

0942fb58.jpg

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I'm soooooooooo incredibly jealous of all the lucky people who got to meet Larry! Some other century, I guess. :sigh: :)

Vintage Punk and her daughter got to meet him in Toronto, and the pictures she got are UNBELIEVABLE! :faint: He had not put any product in his hair so it was soft and the blonde highlights really show, and he was in a white button down shirt, only half buttoned of course!

She should be home from the Chicago concerts soon and hopefully we'll see the pictures posted. She said he was very quiet but nice, and that he smelled incredible! :combust:

Sad_Girl said:

Vintage Punk and her daughter got to meet him in Toronto, and the pictures she got are UNBELIEVABLE! :faint: He had not put any product in his hair so it was soft and the blonde highlights really show, and he was in a white button down shirt, only half buttoned of course!

She should be home from the Chicago concerts soon and hopefully we'll see the pictures posted. She said he was very quiet but nice, and that he smelled incredible! :combust:

Ok, seriously have to go in a corner and cry now! :sad:

That's so awesome for them, though. Meeting Larry is like seeing Haley's Comet, hopefully I'll be able to graduate from "Stick Girl" one of these days! :)

Thanks, Kelly, I love it, too! :cute:

Great pictures everyone :up: Must have been a great show too.
But I still have to say that outdoor concerts in stadiums are way cooler than indoor concerts. The mere spectacle of witnessing over 70,000 people with all that noise and lights is just like WILD!

I hope you guys in the USA get the oportunity of seeing them Live in an outdoor stadium. :rockon:

This is from u2tours.com:
"As he leaves the stage during 40, Bono hangs his cowboy hat over his mic stand. Minutes later, when the song is over, Larry approaches the mic stand, takes Bono's hat, puts it on and walks away."

Does anyone have pics of this moment?!?! :hyper:

dxg2s0.jpg

dxg6cl.jpg

And I'll let the fellow mod indentify herself if she wants... she does have some pictures around here so I dont think she would mind, but just in case :wink:

Miroslava said:

Yep...I saw all three of you with your signs on Tuesday...:up:

I was :happy: for you when B was asking you for the spanish lesson. And I thought you were pretty from where I was sitting

But I thought the other mod with the sign was more along the lines of "Bono...please dance for my life" :huh:

Sorry :reject:

Last edited:
kellyahern said:

It does look like a Larry shirt :yes: , minus the squiggly lines :lol:.

How are you feeling tonight nurse chrissi?

much better thanks :hug:

I was telling Carrie that the only upside to the flu is that I dropped around 5 pounds b/c of it

Back
Top Bottom