Chest hair...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheWho4Life

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Who likes it? Who loves it? Who hates it? And Who only likes it on there fave U2 guy?

I only like it on Edge other then that, it's eewyy! Oh I guess Bono's isn't bad either :wink:

This is a dumb topic to be askin bu tI'm curious lol!

.....no hair for me :)....

10larslanebackstage.jpg

:drool:..... I like it like this.......:faint:

Oh good, finally the important questions. lol

I like chest hair, yes I do. Adam :up:

and i like it on mortals too.

but then im old. i think you might find the ones who dont like it are the young uns.

maybe

Last edited:
I'll hang out in Bono's chest hair.

I picture myself running up to him like those people dressed in velcro and then jumping onto HUGE the opposite velcro wall and just sticking there.

TheWho4Life said:
Backhair... hhmm... :lmao: HILARIOUS! I never thought of that... I like it!

No, back hair is evil, as is shoulder hair and, umm, bottom hair.

I was actually going to post my first ever photo in PLEBA of Adams chest hair peeking over the top of his jacket, but I cant find it, sigh. I suppose I should go and behave myself then.....

BUTT HAIR :lmao: NO THAT IS WRONG! I bet Edge has it :ohmy: haha... off that subject now :lol:
..................................................................:shifty:

TheBrazilianFly said:

Yes, this is PLEBA, this is funny as hell. :lol:

Wait, what do you mean? :eyebrow: :grumpy:
I don't mean it in a bad way :hug: This thread is kinda funny! I would come to it too whether I was a dude or girl! haha!

i dont realy like chest hair...but it depends who its on...if its on my adam then.....I LOVE IT! lol lindsay....what about jake?

Jake??? I'm not here to tlak about JAKE! I'm here to die about Edge... lol jk. If It's on Jake I will adore it :drool: Same as if he has back hair or butthair... um... well the other kinds of hair too... eewww don't wanna think about that :huh:

Jake's my boyfriend lol! Internet boyfriend who I havn't tlaked to in god knows how long, but he's a sweety! lol!

:hug:

Hhmm... hey Fly, youlike chest hair on women??? :lmao: Jk, my mom has some :huh: Kinda wierd....

:lmao:

Who's Paul??
Does he have SEXY chest hair?? Probably not :tsk: <<< I just liek that face lol... don't take it personally!! If Paul was to ever read this I mean... he obvioulsy won't but hey.... never know!

Back
Top Bottom