Check this out!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wertsie

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I was browsing the web for posters and found this really cool site that I'd never seen before. They have lots of U2 posters and 8X10s, like this MDH poster I'd never seen before...

u2e.jpg

Go here and type in "U2" for more...

http://www.photowrld.com/

moon_is_playing_tricks said:

hmmm... that's interesting. I was able to save it. Try it again and see if you can. If it doesn't work, I'll send it to you.

Moonie :D

No it just says 'action not permitted'

Please send it to me in a PM and I'll go to adobe and blow it up! :happy:

Tabby, check it out...

u2j.jpg

:happy: All you have to do is view the source of the page, find where the image is located, copy and paste that URL, and there ya go...it's on a page by itself where it can be saved.

wertsie said:
All you have to do is view the source of the page, find where the image is located, copy and paste that URL, and there ya go...it's on a page by itself where it can be saved.

OR you could go to www.snagit.com and get there screen capture program. Its the best thing for sites where you can't right click.... :wink:

I checked out the site and (now entering exaggeration mode) I think I've found heaven! They have promo posters and all these photos I've never seen before, and... oh, my God! I'm going to buy all of them! Aah! (exiting exaggeration mode) Seriously, I think it's time for a little shopping spree... :D

wertsie said:
I know. I was so shocked! I'm used to poster stores that have the same ones I've already seen 500 times!

*hops on bright red motor scooter (her name is Hemoglobin!) and speeds off into the distance after Larry on his H-D*

17 miles later...

*gives up trying to flag him down, turns Hemoglobin around and heads back to civilization to try to find more stuff to waste money on*

Queen Betty said:

*hops on bright red motor scooter (her name is Hemoglobin!) and speeds off into the distance after Larry on his H-D*

17 miles later...

*gives up trying to flag him down, turns Hemoglobin around and heads back to civilization to try to find more stuff to waste money on*

:laugh: :lol: Girl, you crack me up!

Back
Top Bottom