Check it out girls! New pics of Bono and Ali! - they'd had a little feud....:(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
awwwww.....:(

From a newspaper - BRAND NEW!
very short, but I dont care, had to get it up for u girlies!!!! :D

CLOSE TO THE BONO

0,,2002350548,00.jpg

OH dear, here?s BONO?s missus ALI HEWSON giving the U2 frontman an ear-bashing on an Italian street.
The couple were holidaying in Florence when they fell out after a trip to a museum.

However, they soon kissed and made up.
Nice to see Bono listening to someone else for a change though.

0,,2002350550,00.gif
(man, I :heart: this pic....)

thats it!!!!!!

:happy:

;)

luv Maddie

woww... interesting! Maddie what sort of newspaper did you find this in (Irish, French, etc?)

He looks like he knows he's in trouble in that first pic.

But why do I feel like i'm spying looking at these? :huh:

He looks like he's wearing the suit he wore when they took his picture for the Irish America magazine, but they are both dressed up pretty fancy.

thanks Mad!

mad1 said:
No it was a British newspaper sweetie!

Olive, if u check back in here, tonight Im sending YOU the pic I have of Bono, ud tink he was wearin lipstick, tonight, so that u can scan it for the girls.....:)
okey dokey?

ahhh cool- that first one where he's gettin yelled at is sorta cute. awww ;)

and i dont think that's the same suit, on second thought lol

OK Mad u can send me that pic :D:D

wearing..lipstick....:drool:

You can't even be positive they were fighting. Maybe Ali was just emphasizing a point. ...either way, they're fine now. :) :heart:

Bono's suit is hot tamales. :drool:

mad1 said:
I dont know about u Olive, but, while I so wanted u all to see the new pics........I feel sad that it was over a little 'feud' between them - dont ya think?

It makes me feel sad Bono was shouted at.........:(:(:sad: :sad:

I know exactly what you mean Maddie, how it's weird to see that stuff!

But- they are married and everyone has arguments. Let's face it- if Ali worshipped the ground he walked on he wouldn't be the Bono we love. It keeps him in check ;) and i'm sure everything's ok now :heart:

oliveu2cm said:
ahhh cool- that first one where he's gettin yelled at is sorta cute. awww ;)

Awww I know, he looks just like a little boy getting told off, bless him

*edited cos Im an absolute idiot*

Last edited:
yes bono and ali are going to argue, because well they are human after all. who knows what they were arguing about. i too feel like we are spying on them with those pics., gotta love the papparazzi (Sarcasm). I honestly would hate being famous or married to a famous person because of this type of thing.

Last edited:
Seriously, how could you be mad at him more than a minute, if he made that sheepish little face?:love: I'm sure he has to make that face often. ;)

We don't know they were fighting...she may have been mad at Tony Blair for not listening to her about Sellafield or something......and is just waving her arms for emphasis. My husband does that a lot...if you were to be looking on you might think we were fighting when in reality he is just real animated when he talks...uses his hands and waves his arms around...

Because of that I not going to simply assume she mad at Bono....

The hugging pic is cute though...not matter what the circumstances...

dream wanderer

Maddie we are grateful to you for bringing us the latest pics! Thank you!

But I wonder if it's really them? You know how The Sun is, they have printed pics before that weren't really them. Remember the one with the tall long legged guy and the blonde lady and the baby girl they tried to pass off as Bono, Ali and John last summer?

mad1 said:
awwwww.....:(

From a newspaper - BRAND NEW!
very short, but I dont care, had to get it up for u girlies!!!! :D

CLOSE TO THE BONO

0,,2002350548,00.jpg

OH dear, here?s BONO?s missus ALI HEWSON giving the U2 frontman an ear-bashing on an Italian street.
The couple were holidaying in Florence when they fell out after a trip to a museum.

However, they soon kissed and made up.

0,,2002350550,00.gif
(man, I :heart: this pic....)

thats it!!!!!!

:happy:

;)

luv Maddie

Thats my man getting things worked out w his wife his way..
Letting his baby know that no one is 2nd to her.
She then reciprocates.:)
Cool.
D
B
:cool:

mad1 said:
But anything can look a bit blurry when blown up from small size Shine....

blow the 2nd one up then. those look like Ali's eyes

Yes, that does look like her eyes! It looks like him too, even his suit and haircut. That chin just looked too caved in for me, Bono's is so prominent and strong, that's why I blew it up. But it could be the lighting, and it is blurry big. It does seem to be them, I just didn't trust The Sun because they gave us a bogus Bono and Ali once before. If anybody still has that pic please post it, it's funny!

Maddie, calm down honey :) :) There will be no 'wars' in your lovely thread. People aren't upset with YOU, just the fact that they can't walk down the street w/ out pictures being taken of them. You didn't take the pics sweetie, and they're on other U2 sites today too.There's nothing wrong w/ you posting them :)

Whatever Bono and Ali are talking about here, and it looks like them to me, as you can see, it all looked fine in the end.

:bono: + Ali =:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

mad1 said:

:yes:

Both Bono and Ali have strong personalities. I'd be more surprised to hear that they DIDN"T fight, to tell you the truth.

If these pics are really them, I think I like 'em! :D

ok G.....me weally weally sowwy for mes behaviour there...........

oh and I apologise to u loads since our last pmin and what i said....u prob think Im a big lying tonk! It never meant to be that way.......me just testin water over next 2 weeks...that all......:(

me bad................

me need smacked, from Uncle Bono.........

Bono HUGS Maddie too!

What are you apologizing for? Like I said, it's a lovely thread, no need for you to get upset :) :) :heart: I just got upset that you seemed upset about this..

I DO NOT think you are a 'big lying tonk'..you stop talking that way about yourself :tsk: You :cute: ie you!! The waters are FINE and you're taking a LONG swim!

Maybe :bono: can join you :wink: :D

swim.jpg

Last edited:
Gina Marie said:
Maddie, calm down honey :) :) There will be no 'wars' in your lovely thread. People aren't upset with YOU, just the fact that they can't walk down the street w/ out pictures being taken of them. You didn't take the pics sweetie, and they're on other U2 sites today too.There's nothing wrong w/ you posting them :)

Exactly. Thank you for some new photos maddie !

Back
Top Bottom