Check it out girls! New pics of Bono and Ali! - they'd had a little feud....:(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a built in extending/retracting zoom lens on my regular Nikon 35 mm I can stuff in my purse or carry with a string around my neck. It could zoom closer than that, unless they were really far away and that was zoom LOL! The face on him bugs me. It just doesn't look like Bono. Everything else looks like them. :confused:

One thing is for sure, the couple in the bottom pic are very much in love and fit very well together like they were made for each other and have been together for a long time. Whether it's Bono and Ali or two strangers, you can just feel the love! :love:

LMAO!!!! Sorry :D I just back into work today and cannie stop laughin....u girls craic me up!!!! :lol::laugh::laugh:

(((((((((((((((((hugs entire Pleba squad))))))))))))))))))

AT PRESENT, Im trying to find out what I can get for u girls......

but I guess it would help if we knew Bono had been there and at the museum.....someone ring Paul McGuiness! :evil: or else go round and visit the studio!

ask ask ask!!!!!

I will get back to u if IF IIIIIFFFF!, I get an answer.........tryin my best babes......:)

:up:

looks like Bono to me esp as with no glasses on same as cover of that magazine......:yes:

Hallo friends,
they are really Bono and Ali! An italian fans of Florence discovered the Hotel and the place where they are staying from last saturday.
The fans followed Bono and had autographs.
So they're holidaying in Florence.
It's confirmed

Bye

georgie said:
Hallo friends,
they are really Bono and Ali! An italian fans of Florence discovered the Hotel and the place where they are staying from last saturday.
The fans followed Bono and had autographs.
So they're holidaying in Florence.
It's confirmed

Bye

Did they get pics? Post some if they did please! :happy:

Actually there are no photos....but probably soon!
A site published hotel and address of where they are staying!
that's not nice!
A lot of crazy fans are going to florence to camping outside Bono and ali hotel!

:no:

I thinks it's them...Bono looks a lot like Bob Hewson in this photo...and...well, we won't go there about the hair...

I showed my husband the pictures last night...I sometimes MAKE him look at Bono photos, bless him...and these were his comments:
"Yes, she's talking very strongly to him,maybe not yelling at him, but the look on his face shows he doesn't really like what she's telling him, but it' probably something for his own good...like you do to me!"
then about the hugging one: "He's got his hands on her butt!"
:lol:

Ok,
this is the last news i suppose....this fans said
Bono, Ali and Larry stayed in Florence just a couple of days, last saturday and sunday.
They went there to visit a museum.
A restaurant owner which hosted the little group for a dinner said that Bono loved so much the visit in Florence that he sang "Porta l? un bacione a Firenze" during the night.
They went back in Nice on monday.

Now the Sunday photos are explained!

Bye

:sexywink:

Thanks georgie for the info. :up:

Somehow I didn?t have doubts that they were really Bono and Ali when I saw those pics...maybe because they remind me of my own marriage. Not that I look like Ali, LOL...neither my husband looks like Bono, of course, although I think he?s a handsome man...but the situation kinda portrayed in those pics led me to think of similar ones we have lived throughout all these years... Fights, maybe jealousy, hearts broken. And after that it comes tenderness...and what I love the most, peace.

I?m a romantic fool, like the majority of women.

georgie said:
Ok,
this is the last news i suppose....this fans said
Bono, Ali and Larry stayed in Florence just a couple of days, last saturday and sunday.
They went there to visit a museum.
A restaurant owner which hosted the little group for a dinner said that Bono loved so much the visit in Florence that he sang "Porta l? un bacione a Firenze" during the night.
They went back in Nice on monday.

Now the Sunday photos are explained!

Bye

Yep, I was at a friend's house and noticed a copy of the Irish Sun from yesterday, they were on the front page and had a couple of more pictures (sorry girls no scanner) and the report was the same. They were in Florence for a short trip away from Nice and the kids with Larry and friends visiting the Ufizzi (?) museum and were constantly ditching the rest of the group for some cuddling time, eventually they had a "tiff" but that it didn't last long and they looked like a new lovestruck couple. That's about the only interesting thing on the 2 page article article, otherwise all it does is bash bono's bad dressing habits (they don't like the sleeves or the socks with the open toed sandals). So yeah that's it.

I went to the Irish Times website and I can't find any mention of it! :scream: I talked to a lady who has a copy, and she said the pics were right on front but when I go to the site I can't get anything to come up for Friday, not even in search! Could someone please post a link to the story and pics? Thanks!

Maddie can you please scan and post The Irish Times story and pic for us? ;)

Last edited:
It must have been a bad camera angle or something because that surely didn't look like Bono. We all take pics like that once in awhile huh, I'm like, 'that is NOT me' LOL:huh:

I am so anxious to see the Irish Times pics if anybody over there can get them scanned and posted. We are all salivating!

Could happen those pics will show up on some other website. If I find them I will bring them here.

I went to the store in open toed sandals and socks yesterday :eek: and I hate that! But my tennis shoes were drying and the sandals rub and hurt my feet so much. I can't take them back because they're worn on the bottom already :( I had to use socks so they wouldn't make blisters. I was so embarrassed when I saw people staring. Everybody's eyes dropped right to my feet. OMD how embarrassing. I'll never do it again even for a minute.:no:

Last edited:
mbi16 said:
otherwise all it does is bash bono's bad dressing habits (they don't like the sleeves or the socks with the open toed sandals). So yeah that's it.

funny, those are two things i love most about his style.

Tabloids can be so mean. :(

Dot.

Edited to add: Ok...I must have missed the part about the socks. Yeah. That could be bad style, depending on what socks you wear and what outfit you wear it with. Burkenstocks can look great with the right socks. I do that all the time. Especially in the fall or winter. Why he is wearing socks in the summer is beyond me. Maybe he was planning on standing for a long time and wanted to be more comfy, I dunno.

Anyway, I meant to say -- I like when he wears sandals. And I like how he pulls his sleevesover his hands. It's so cute! I do the same thing...I think it makes us short people look cuter. Makes our arms look more slender and long. And it's cute. <g>

Last edited:
Poor Bono. *heavy sigh* Those journalists could do so much more good discussing his work for Africa, or even his music, instead of his choice in footwear! :yawn: :huh:

U2Kitten, they just want to sell newspapers. It's insane that they'd want to discuss inane things like sandals, socks and such... that's the press.

Hey Maddie, do you have a copy of the Irish Times with the other pics in it? It would be cool to have those!

PinkFloyd, what, would you rather have 100 million bucks and be famous and loved by millions of people worldwide and have to deal with this once in awhile, or would you rather be poor and obscure and have no one but a nosey neighbor or two give a shit about your personal life? To me being in Bono's position would be worth it. Nobody really knows if they were fighting anyway. The pics are cute.

Thanks to Maddie for bringing us the latest on the band, that's what we're here for!:)

Last edited:
Maddie, were you able to find anything on this? I'd love to see those pics from the Irish Times. If somebody has one would you please post them here? Okay, so it's a slow U2 time but I want pics!

Back
Top Bottom