Check it out girls! New pics of Bono and Ali! - they'd had a little feud....:(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maddie, chill girl. No one's angry at you. I think it's great you posted those. Thanks for em! :D

As far as it not being Bono, all I can say is BONO-SLEEEEEEEVES!!!!

The argument factor- anything can be taken out of context, especially from a picture. She's a very strong opinionated person, they could just be discussing something that she's very passionate about and he's just listening intently.

But that hug.......:drool: :drool: :drool:

i sort of see it

DorianGray said:
He looks like Emperor Palpatine from Star Wars in that first picture- I'm sure I'll get some negative responses for that comment.

:lol: LOL! I can definitely see it in the blown up picture tho! the way his neck meets his chin... thats really funny.

Re: i sort of see it

thefrenchgoddess said:

:lol: LOL! I can definitely see it in the blown up picture tho! the way his neck meets his chin... thats really funny.

*ahem* That is why I said it might NOT be Bono! Okay so he's got a similar suit, haircut and wife, from what we can see, but that face, uh-uh. Look, the eyes are too small, and the way the chin meets the neck, come on! Bono has a very strong, square chin that sticks out, this guy's is small and caves in! His neck doesn't look like that either. It could be the lighting or an illusion, but up close, even in the small pic it doesn't look like Bono's face to me. The Sun has printed bogus Bono and Ali pics before- remember the one of the blonde girl, tall long legged guy and baby girl they tried to pass off as them and baby John? I seem to be alone in this so I won't fight it, but there is reason to doubt that it's them.

First and formost.... ((((((((((Maddie))))))))))))))))

Second... can't help make lil comments for these pics!

CLOSE TO THE BONO

0,,2002350548,00.jpg

Ali- Bono....you promised these PLEBA girls couldn't find you over here.... you didn't write yourself a note where we'd be and lose it in a bathroom where they could send someone in to find it did you??
Bono- ummm well... uhhh.... i'm sorry??

Nice to see Bono listening to someone else for a change though.

0,,2002350550,00.gif
(man, I :heart: this pic....)

Ali- *sigh* what am i going to do with you....
Bono- i love you...
Ali- i love you too honey...
Bono- *smirks* you said u 2....
*Ali hugs him none the less*

I have to say.... those pics are SO CUTE!!! 'specially the last one. AWWWWWW *Warm fuzzy Hewson moment*

Re: Re: Re: i sort of see it

First let me say:

((((Maddie))))))) You're always finding neat stuff for us, you're a sweet girl! :)

Now here:

hippyactress said:

I do remember that other picture...and I'm with you on this one...that chin is REALLY bugging me about that pic...

Could be. Usually photographers like that have zoom lenses so they could get closer than that if they want to. Maybe they purposely wanted it farther away because they knew it wasn't them and they thought it might pass off better at a distance. We know Bono's face very well, girls, better than anyone! Let's analyize this closer! ;)

Re: Re: i sort of see it

Shine * Like* Stars* said:

*ahem* That is why I said it might NOT be Bono! Okay so he's got a similar suit, haircut and wife, from what we can see, but that face, uh-uh. Look, the eyes are too small, and the way the chin meets the neck, come on! Bono has a very strong, square chin that sticks out, this guy's is small and caves in! His neck doesn't look like that either. It could be the lighting or an illusion, but up close, even in the small pic it doesn't look like Bono's face to me. The Sun has printed bogus Bono and Ali pics before- remember the one of the blonde girl, tall long legged guy and baby girl they tried to pass off as them and baby John? I seem to be alone in this so I won't fight it, but there is reason to doubt that it's them.

I'm leaning to the 'it's not really Bono' side, too.... This reminds me of that Halloween picture that one magazine published that said it was Bono - remember that thing? With the shock of ugly hair and the gigantor ears? I actually had an argument with a U2 fan here in LA regarding that pic. She *insisted* that it was Bono. It was so obvious it wasn't him.... the dood in the picture had gigantor ears - Bono's ears are small. The dood in the picture obviously was bald - Bono has hair. And, the chin wasn't even the same. Still, the girl insisted that it was Bono. I just think it's stupid how magazines/newspapers/rags take pictures of people and try to pull it off as being someone it isn't. Just because that picture said "Bono at Halloween Bash in New York" people believed it - even though it truly wasn't him.

Moonie

Last edited:
Moonie I remember that Halloween pic! Everything you say is right, plus his ears weren't even pierced! It was a bald guy, the girls here concluded it was Patrick Stewart. I read somewhere Bono had gone to a party with Gwen and Gavin Rossdale as a vampire, not whatever that thing was! Shinelikestars, I remember that pic too, the one that was supposed to be him and Ali but didn't look anything like them and the baby was a girl! So there's a chance this one is not them.

Last edited:
They are so cute together. I never really saw it before, how wonderful it is that they could stay together over 20 years. They practically grew up together. It seems right that they should grow old together.

The more I look at that pic the more I dont think its Bono.

But that sure looks like Ali.

u2loopy said:
Well, I'm thinking it's Bono but for all you doubters......maybe it's Tony the Clone?????:lol: :lol: :shrug:

No, that's not Tony's chin either. Doesn't look a thing like Tony. But yes it does look like Ali. If it's actors they got a good Ali and a 'passable' Bono.

oliveu2cm said:

I know exactly what you mean Maddie, how it's weird to see that stuff!

But- they are married and everyone has arguments. Let's face it- if Ali worshipped the ground he walked on he wouldn't be the Bono we love. It keeps him in check ;) and i'm sure everything's ok now :heart:

Absolutely. All married couples have disagreements and arguments no matter how much they love each other. And yes, Ali does keep Bono grounded, and I think he really appreciates that. These two are in love!!! The second picture is.........:drool: :drool: :love: :heart: :heart: :heart:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
yes bono and ali are going to argue, because well they are human after all. who knows what they were arguing about. i too feel like we are spying on them with those pics., gotta love the papparazzi (Sarcasm). I honestly would hate being famous or married to a famous person because of this type of thing.

Me too. It'd drive me up a wall like nothing else. I'd imagine that they are pretty used to it. I'd *never* get used to it.

If that is Bon it looks like he's losing hair. So the forehead in the first pic? His forehead looks like a balloon! Look closely to the second picture. Is it just me or is that a little bald spot. It could just be a part. It looks sooooo much like Ali though.

RavenStar said:
If that is Bon it looks like he's losing hair. So the forehead in the first pic? His forehead looks like a balloon! Look closely to the second picture. Is it just me or is that a little bald spot. It could just be a part. It looks sooooo much like Ali though.

here we go!!!

:laugh: :rolleyes:

Well...I for one can't be convinced they are arguing...hands waving around proves nothing...

The dress looks like something Ali would wear though...seems like her style...

dream wanderer

1. I would like say that I don't care who this is the fact that are in Florence makes me very jealous, gosh I love that city.

2. The hands :silent:
0,,2002350550,00.gif

3. Papparazis don't all walk with zooms lenses all the time, it depends on the occasion, they are bulky, and you're not a photographer that's welcomed by celebs you really don't want to draw attention to yourself. This was obviously some formal event at the museum (too late for a regular day) there's really no reason why the papparazi would have a zooms lens, he probably (that's assuming the article is true) saw them argueing and followed them outside.

4. I didn't take the picture, lol, these assumptions are based upon a discovery channel episode documenting the life of papparzzis and way too many Sherlock Holmes books as kid.

5. I do think it's Bono and Ali, Ali looks too perfect, and I see nothing wrong with Bono except for bad lighting (yes even the hair).

Last edited:
but it's so much fun... If it wasn't for the paparatzi(sp?) I wouldn't even know interference exists!.. I was on another board and someone there posted a link to a pic on her. I'm not gonna say what pic it was because it was printed without permission.

WAIT I have it all figured out, Ali is having an affair with a Bono look alike!!!

Back
Top Bottom