Charlotte 12/12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
about 3 grand in tickets all together.. average ticket cost me 300 ( i bought 10 ) i used 5.. took family and friends to different shows.

when my friend got scanned in.. it was all worth it... every bit of it.. i dont think i have ever been so excited in my life.

what else can I say to get to 15.. wish I could go to australia??
hubby wont let me says enough is enough

Nice pics. Thanks for ahring. Glad to here you got into the ellipse. I am 0-6 and I saw the same people get at all 6 shows.

Here are a few on the Charlotte Observer website...
http://www.charlotte.com/multimedia/charlotte/KRT_packages/archive/ent/music/u2/1213u2.html

edgecharlotte.jpg

b1c.jpg

b2c.jpg

That last one cracks me up. It's like, "What am I supposed to do with this?"

Last edited:
A kid threw it onstage and Bono was like "hmm should I put it on?" Ended up he brought the teenage guy onstage, the kid hugged him, then bono dubbed him saint nick and put the hat on him. it was during elevation

B was so funny about the hat... he picks it up, looks at it like you see in that shot, then shakes his head like "No way!" & pulled the kid up on stage for HIM to put the hat on. Which the kid did happily while Bono announced that Saint Nick was with us that evening.

Soooo :cute: !

I hope someone managed to get a picture of the chase. I knew something was going to happen during UTEOTW, but I wasn't expecting that. We were two people away from the ramp (not in the ellipse) and I could see Bono chasing Edge on the other side. Edge goes by, running awkwardly with guitar, and out of the blue, Bono runs by full out. He couldn't have been running any faster if he was on solid ground. He was really moving. Too funny.

I was glad everyone was in such great spirits, especially since there were a number of instrument problems and Bono's voice was in and out.

whenever the guys would chase each other around the ellipse I was too afraid they would slip on the confetti to enjoy it.....:nerd:

:lmao: I'm serious, it sounds stupid but true.

Back
Top Bottom