Charlotte 12/12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for sharing pics -- my pics turned out crap, since I was in nosebleed section. :( Hey, it was worth a try....

cool!

Thanks for sharing those pics! I'm actually in one of them!

I haven't had time to develop mine yet!

I lucked out and ended up front row center, which was cool. Waiting all night in the frickin' cold was SO worth it! When my friend's ticket beeped us into the ellipse, I almost passed out.

I got a Gavin pick too. They were kinda scattered all over the place, huh?

As soon as I develop my photos I'll do my synopsis.

But for what it's worth...I LOVE U2 FANS. Waiting in line, while exhausting, is also so much fun. I feel like I'm meeting my "posse."

You guys rock!

-Christine

Originally posted by Kilikina778
But for what it's worth...I LOVE U2 FANS. Waiting in line, while exhausting, is also so much fun. I feel like I'm meeting my "posse."

It certainly made the last hour and a half in the rain better. Charlotte was my second U2 show (DC on 10/19 was my first). Both shows would have been spectacular regardless, but I loved meeting such cool people.

And you also find out what a small world it is. I met a girl after the show who went to my college and is an Edge fan. She got Larry to wave at her during "Yahweh." Unfortunately, I didn't get an e-mail or anything, so Edgefan from UNCG if you read this, drop me a line.

I also took pictures, but sadly everytime one of the guys came by and I got a picture, it ended up blurry. I got a fantastic one of Bono's right shoulder though. And a couple of good ones of the band onstage (this is from row 2 outside the ellipse, so they're distant).

Is that picture tacked up on my computer at work? :yes:

Back
Top Bottom