Change of subject....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono's Doll said:
I love shoes too! :wink: (The candle is Yankee Candle Midsummer's Night--it smells so masculine & sensual--I think I will open my jar right now.):drool:

Thank you so much for the candle name. There is a Linens and Things near my office and I know they sell Yankee Candles. I may have to pick one up on my lunch hour.

BEVERLY56 said:
The jeans are a bit baggy, aren't they? They kind of look like farmer jeans.

and whats wrong with farmer jeans:eyebrow:

:wink: jk.......bono is hot in farmer jeans:drool:

343%3C5%3B6323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E23236966%3A%3B859ot1lsi

Ah, well, yes...I'm sure he was wearing shoes when I took this pic!

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
343%3C5%3B6323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E23236966%3A%3B859ot1lsi

Ah, well, yes...I'm sure he was wearing shoes when I took this pic!

yes he must have been.....wearing some nice tight leather.......shoes I am sure:drool:

Dismantled said:

and whats wrong with farmer jeans:eyebrow:

:wink: jk.......bono is hot in farmer jeans:drool:

I knew someone would say that! Farmer jeans are great! Especially if you're a farmer! B would look great in a potato sack.

BEVERLY56 said:

I knew someone would say that! Farmer jeans are great! Especially if you're a farmer! B would look great in a potato sack.

note location:lmao: :lmao:

ha ha ha!!! you pickin on me...you pickin on me!!! I'll sic the cows on ya:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

bono in a potato sack..........:drool: are you happy to see me or is that a potato in your sac?........omg..I just didn't say that:ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom