CD UK Miracle Drug STILLS?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks for the stills they're great! Sadly I missed this because I was on a music ban for two weeks to raise money for Children in Need, what date was this performance?

layla said:
md43.jpg

:drool: :drool: :heart:

Those pics are REALLY POWERFUL.

The look in Bono's eyes is quite intense - you can tell that he's 110% into the song. And I am touched by the look on Adam's face as he's watching Bono. It's like Adam is feeling the same feelings as Bono.:wink:

Thanks very much for posting these up close and beautiful pics. :up:

:eek: :drool:

these are wonderful, esp the really large caps....:love:
thanks to you both.

Now I don't know any thing about this BBC show. But I was also fasinated with the Lighting/stage set up.
Does the show itself design it, or does it let the biggest stars have a partial or full input.

At one point i thought [when i was in my late teens]- oh, I'd love to do rock & roll stage lighting.

My dad did lighting [more for interiors of museums, stores and some outsides of buildings]. But I didn't want to deal with bands who's music I didn't like. My music was/is too precious to me to spend half my time with music I didn't/don't like. So that was then end of that. But i still take a great interest in my fave bands' stage lighting.

I like what saw there! and i though because u2 hardly ever uses much colored lights, this set if it was their's would be a different direction.

It's one thing I've 'disagreed' about in u2's stage presence. I remember reading some time back that they don't use much colored lighting because they want to keep the idea that they 'are' stilljust like the you & me who would like to form a band and have a go at making our own music- as they started out & did.

But hey for me, you want to further heighten/deepen the live performance and the songs they are playing/singing. Thus didferent colored light combinations and other light effects can go with different songs.

But I was VERY impressed with ATYCLB's stage lighting effects. They were even without the colored lights quite moving!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom