Catching the Bonosapian (a PLEBAn tale) - Chapter 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DreamOutLoud13

Blue Crack Addict
As promised, I'm going to start trying to post these chapters up a little faster. I'm glad you're all enjoying this fic so much, so keep commenting and letting me know what you think :)

---------------------------------------------------

GG clung to the doorway for support as she watched Bono begin to lift up his t-shirt. She could already see a bit of his belly, smooth and covered with fine hair. As the black cotton was raised higher, and more skin revealed, GG's knees grew weaker. When his gorgeous, kiwifruit-like moobs finally became visible, GG's knees gave way entirely. With a breathless squeal, she sank down to the floor, staring.

Everyone else was staring too. Sitting on the bed with his freshly-removed shirt in his lap, Bono looked over at her in surprise. "Is she alright?"

"She'll be fine." Alisaura said, going over to help her up.

"This is why we put cushy chairs in the other room. Take her back in there." Gluey said.

Alisaura put her arms around GG and attempted to move her back toward the other room, but GG clung steadfastly to the doorway. "Noooo, I wanna see!"

"You'll be able to see just as well from the other room, and I'll have Chass get you some peaches."

"Mmmm." GG said, finally letting herself be dragged away. Once that was done, JC slipped a blood pressure cuff on Bono's arm and began letting it inflate. Alisaura returned sans-GG and together, she and JC performed a number of medical and scientific tests on Bono, while Gluey recorded the results on her clipboard.

When that was done, Gluey, Alisaura, and JC left Bono alone and returned to the other room. There they found the other ladies in much the state that they had left them: sprawled across the cushy chairs, enjoying their snacks while ogling Bono.

"When's it going to be my turn, Gluey?" Wild asked as soon as they returned.

Gluey glanced down at her keyboard. "Tanner and Merc are next, then Effanbee and JC, and then you and BF."

Tanner and Merc, who were in charge of cloning the Bonosapian, looked at one another and smiled. "So can we go ahead and get started?" Tanner asked.

"Yeah, better get in there before he puts his shirt back on." Gluey said, handing Tanner the keyring.

When Tanner and Merc entered the room, Bono looked up at them sheepishly. "When can I leave?"

"We're not quite done with you yet, Bono." Tanner said. "I need to get some samples."

"Samples?" Bono asked, confused.

"Nothing too invasive." Merc said, smiling. From a drawer, she took out a long cotton swab wrapped in plastic and handed it to Tanner. "I'm Merc, by the way." She said, smiling at Bono.
Bono gave a small smile, eyeing the long cotton swab.

"And I'm Tanner." Tanner said, opening the plastic wrapping. "I need to scrape the inside of your cheek. Open and say 'ah'."

Bono, didn't open and say 'ah' though. "What for?" He asked.

"Just some DNA, nothing to worry about."

Bono was, of course, worried. But in the situation he was in, he had little choice but to cooperate. They'd promised to let him go if he did. And so he opened and said 'ah', while Tanner stuck the cotton swab into his mouth and scraped off some skin cells. Afterward, she handed it to Merc, who stuck it gingerly into a plastic vial. After sealing it, she pulled out a small syringe, sealed in plastic.

"We'd like to get a little blood, if that's all right." Merc said, handing the syringe to Tanner, who opened it up.

"Blood?" Bono asked, concerned. It was cute, albeit a bit embarrassing, when they'd want to see how tall he was without his shoes. But if they were taking blood now, he shuddered to think about what other sorts of bodily fluids they might want to collect next.

Tanner, sensing Bono's apprehension, placed a calming hand on his shoulder. "It's okay, we know what we're doing."

"Alright..." Bono said slowly, although he didn't really feel alright at all.

"Hold out your right arm." Merc said, and when Bono had, she tied a rubber tourniquet around his upper arm. Once the vein was standing up, Tanner inserted the needle and drew out a small amount of blood. When she was done, Merc applied a bandaid, while Tanner expelled the blood into another small vial.

"Don't worry, we're almost done." Tanner said. "We just need to get a few hairs. Don't worry, we'll take them from behind your ear, no one will notice."

Merc clipped the hairs and slipped them into a small envelope, then patted Bono on the shoulder. "You've been very cooperative, and we thank you."

"Right." Bono said absently, now distracted by his own thoughts. When he'd been playing with the beachball, things hadn't seemed so bad. But it was getting a bit ridiculous now. What could they possibly need his blood and DNA for? What else would they do to him? They were studying him like he was a new species in a zoo. He was afraid they might never let him go. There had to be some way out. Bono raised his head to look around the room and only then noticed that Merc and Tanner were standing by the door, about to leave.

"We've got to get this stuff to the lab. Your trainer will be in in a moment." Tanner said, opening the door.

"Trainer?" Bono asked, but she was already gone.

--------------------------

Things will start moving forward a bit in the next chapter. Stay tuned ;)

DreamOutLoud13 said:
GG clung to the doorway for support as she watched Bono begin to lift up his t-shirt.
As the black cotton was raised higher, and more skin revealed, GG's knees grew weaker. When his gorgeous, kiwifruit-like moobs finally became visible, GG's knees gave way entirely. With a breathless squeal, she sank down to the floor, staring.

laugh.gif

I intend to have a big feed of fanfic tonight and this is the right way to start! :up:

simply delicious, DOL :applaud:

:grumpy: why oh why do I have such a weakness for his chest dammit... now I missed it all!

:love: As I said before, and will do many many times in the future, chass, I hereby declare my undying love for thee! :love: :kiss:

Galeongirl said:
:grumpy: why oh why do I have such a weakness for his chest dammit... now I missed it all!

how does it feel like reading yourself acting quite as you maybe would do and having the same sweet weakness you already have for him, GG? :happy:
I guess it is even more funny reading this fic for you, I wish I could be there too.
DOL has shaped the funniest character with you so far :applaud:

onekea said:

how does it feel like reading yourself acting quite as you maybe would do and having the same sweet weakness you already have for him, GG? :happy:
I guess it is even more funny reading this fic for you, I wish I could be there too.
DOL has shaped the funniest character with you so far :applaud:

:lmao: well the worst thing is.... that it's so freakily accurate!

:wink: guess she knows me good...

:lol: that's why it's so amusing for me indeed, cause it just *COULD* be happening!

:lol: Great work again, I can't believe I didn't see Chapter 5 until today! But I got to read two at once... :D

GG clinging to the door frame... :giggle:

Love it! Frequent posting is good :yes:

DOL13- What a mind you have- I could reach through this screen and hug you! What fun you are giving to us!!! You have B's personality JUST as we would imagine it to be!! And the pleban girls, well, are the best.
PLEASE GIVE US MORE SOOOOOONNNNN!!!

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Well I figured that if I was going to really mess with anyone, it should be GG. Just call it payback to her for being such a bad influence on me :shifty:

:shocked: ME being a bad influence on YOU???????

:tsk: you filthy liar! it's the other way around!!!!!!!

:tongue: so, any more photoshops/gifs to make?

Back
Top Bottom