Catching the Bonosapian (a PLEBAn tale) - Chapter 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DreamOutLoud13

Blue Crack Addict
Chapter three is here at last, ladies :wink: This chapter introduces a male PLEBAn, and some slightly illicit activity :shifty:

---------------------------------------------------

The girls tugged Bono into the "reception room", which was one of few fully furnished rooms in the building. Cushy chairs and sofas lined the walls, surrounding a single metal office chair sitting lonesomely in the middle of the room. They plopped Bono into this chair, and immediately Babydoll, Chass, and Carmel set about tying him to it, while Kaf stood behind him with both of her hands pressed over his mouth. She leaned down close to his ear and spoke to him calmly and quietly.

"Listen, we're not going to hurt you, but you need to understand something. This street is completely deserted. We're the only ones here, so you can shout, but no one will hear you. However, we'd advise you not to bother shouting, because it will only ruin your voice, and we don't want that. So I just want you to think about that before I take my hands off of your mouth, okay?"

Beneath her hands, Bono nodded his head slowly.

"Alright." She said and removed her hands.

"Who are you people?" Bono asked in a low voice.

Babydoll stood up from where she'd knelt beside his chair to tie his ankle to it and smiled. "We're PLEBAns."

"What?" Bono asked, but before anyone could answer, GG entered and returned the key to Chass.

"We've got him secure, now can we get out of these stupid outfits?"

"We have to get Wayne down here first." Babydoll said and pulled a cellphone out of her pocket. She dialed, and then a moment later the others were forced to listen to her side of a flirtatious conversation. "Hey baby. Mm-hmm, yeah." She paused, giggling.

"Babydoll." Carmel said sternly.

"Oops." Babydoll said, blushing. "Wayne, the eagle has landed. I repeat, the eagle has landed. Inform gluey and the others, and then get down here, we need you, baby."

Despite the comfy seating all around the room, everyone seemed reluctant to leave Bono's side, and remained standing near him while they waited for Wayne to arrive downstairs. When he did, however, Bono's face lit up with recognition. "You!" He shouted. "We met in Dublin a few weeks ago. Listen, man, you've got to help me."

"Sorry Bono. I'm working with them." Wayne said as he put his arm around Babydoll.

"What's the ETA on the BRI core group?" Kaf asked Wayne.

"About twenty minutes."

"BRI?" Bono asked. "I saw the van outside. What's BRI?"

"That's Wayne's van, and we'll let Gluey explain that when she gets here." Chass answered.

"This is a nightmare." Bono muttered.

"It doesn't have to be. Just cooperate and everything will go smoothly and quickly. As soon as we get all the information we need, we'll let you go." GG said, stroking his chin.

"What information? I don't know what you're talking about!"

"We'll explain everything in due course, just try to relax." Carmel said.

"That's right." Chass added. "Now come on, ladies. Let's go get changed."

While the girls made their way upstairs to change back into their own clothes, Wayne settled himself into a cushy chair near Bono. Bono, although kidnapped and bound to a chair, seemed relatively calm.

"You seem to be taking this pretty well." Wayne remarked.
Bono gave a humourless laugh. "I'd kind of figured this could happen someday, being taken hostage and all."

"It's not as bad as all that, trust me."

"Is this how they got you?"

Wayne smiled. "No, I came willingly."

GG was the first to get changed and back downstairs. Upon arriving back in the reception room, she seemed quite pleased to find that she was the first to get back to Bono. Smiling, she went over and sat on the floor beside Bono's chair.

"Hi Bono, I'm GG." She said, looking up at him adoringly.

"Hello." He said, nodding his head slightly.

She placed her hand on his knee. "If there's anything you need." She paused, stroking her hand upwards slightly. "Anything at all, just let me know."

A bit of colour had risen in Bono's cheeks. "I'm fine, thanks."

GG turned to Wayne then. "You know Wayne, if you want to go outside and wait for Gluey, you can."

Bono flicked his eyes at Wayne. "Please don't." He said in a small voice.

Wayne smiled sympathetically back at Bono. "I think I'll hang in here a little while longer, actually."

Kaf was the next to make it downstairs. She came around and stood behind Bono's chair. Placing her hands on his shoulders, she gently began to massage them.

"I'm Kaf. We want to make you as comfortable as possible, so if you need anything..."

"I already tried that, Kaf." GG interrupted. "He's being resistant."

"We'll see how much longer that lasts." Kaf said, digging her fingers in a little deeper.

Bono gave a small groan of pleasure. "That actually does feel quite good."

"Well, I am a professional."

"I'm not quite a professional, but I'm quite good at what I do as well." GG said, continuing to stroke Bono's leg.

"My my my. I'm not sure who to be jealous of here, Kaf, GG, or Bono." Chass said, entering the room. She paused and looked at Wayne. "Wayne, we don't really need you here right now, so if you want to go..."

"GG already tried that, but despite how disturbed I am right now, I'm going to stick around to keep things in control, and as a matter of fact, I'm about two seconds away from taking the hose to those two." Wayne got to his feet and clapped his hands once, sharply. "Hey! Cut it out. Gluey said not to get him too agitated before she could get here."

At the sound of Wayne clapping his hands, Kaf and GG both jerked away from Bono guiltily, as though they'd been caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

Chass grinned. "I wouldn't say 'agitated' is quite the right word there."

Carmel came in then and glanced around at everyone with her eyebrows raised. "Did I miss something?"

"Nothing too exciting." Kaf answered.

"Yet." GG added, wickedly.

"Hey, where's Babydoll?" Wayne asked.

"I guess she's not dressed yet." Carmel said.

"Such a diva." Chass said, smiling and stepped out into the hallway. "Hey Babydoll! Where are you?" She shouted up the stairs.

"I'm on my way down now!" Babydoll shouted back.
When Babydoll finally made it downstairs and entered the room,

Kaf met her with a surprised, but amused look. "Isn't that the dress I just took off?"

Babydoll was indeed wearing the tight black 'Posh Spice' dress

Kaf had been complaining about wearing earlier. "What?" She asked. "I like it."

"And I like you in it." Wayne said, slipping his arm around her narrow waist.

"I take it this is your girlfriend?" Bono asked Wayne.

"She sure is." Wayne said smiling warmly at Babydoll.

"I see why you came willingly." Bono said, causing Babydoll to blush crimson.

Just then, a noise from outside caught everyone's attention. A large vehicle had rumbled up outside and them proceeded to blow its horn several times. GG rushed over to the window where she pulled back the heavy curtain and peered outside. A white doubledecker bus bearing the abbreviation 'BRI' in bold black lettering on its side had pulled up just outside the building.

"They're here!" GG shouted, turning back toward everyone else and smiling.

--------------------------

BRI members will be introduced in the next chapter :)

:ohmy: :eek: :ohmy: :eek:

Amazing, can't WAIT to see what happens next!! We need photoshops of us in this clothing to make it seem more real :shifty:

Babydoll said:
:ohmy: :eek: :ohmy: :eek:

Amazing, can't WAIT to see what happens next!! We need photoshops of us in this clothing to make it seem more real :shifty:

:| no.no.no.no.no.no.no.NO FRIGGIN WAY!.

I pass. I'm NOT humiliating myself by doing that.... hell no!

:wink: if you wanna be a spice girl so badly, get a halloween costume of one of them! :p

DOL13 - I am having SOOOOO much fun reading this.
Will Wayne get special treatment too!! It is a cute idea to have him in on this, as he can kind of be a calming affect on Bono, for a bit of time, anyway.
Is more on the way soon?????

:hyper: DOL!!! This is soooooo much fun to read!!! :love:

IZ IN A FANFIC!!! :hyper:!!!!!!

Can't wait for the next bit :evil:

Chass, you rule, you totally have all our personalities and behaviors accurate..:applaud:
I agree with BD, I would love to see GG in a baby spice outfit.:laugh: *ducks...

Carmelu2fan said:
Chass, you rule, you totally have all our personalities and behaviors accurate..:applaud:
I agree with BD, I would love to see GG in a baby spice outfit.:laugh: *ducks...

*throws tomatoes*

and because you all are laughing at me :wink: I'll get you for this... I will...

:shifty: all I need is a spicegirl picture now..

Carmelu2fan said:
It was pretty easy, since I know you guys fairly well :) But when a lot of the BRI members enter the story, my portrayals probably won't be so accurate, because there's a few of them that I don't know very well.

blm said:
Is more on the way soon?????
Of course ;)

Galeongirl said:
Here are a couple of large ones I found on Google :wink:

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/5665/mu00105ry9.jpg

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/246/spicegirls1kj0.jpg

And a big :hug: for everyone that commented. This story is just as fun to write as it is for you all to read, I'm sure.

:tongue: I already had it done hours ago, but interference was down all afternoon :grumpy:

:wink: hope I got the right person with the right spice
and DOL, GEt some tan damnit! :madwife: I had a REAL hard time trying to adjust your skin tan and it just didn't work! :grumpy:
spicepgpun5.jpg

DreamOutLoud13 said:

It was pretty easy, since I know you guys fairly well :) But when a lot of the BRI members enter the story, my portrayals probably won't be so accurate, because there's a few of them that I don't know very well.

And a big :hug: for everyone that commented. This story is just as fun to write as it is for you all to read, I'm sure.

Oh, Chass, I feel like we haven't talked for ages. I have got to cut back on my hours and I will be able to next month. Looking forward to staying up all night and chatting with the crew on MSN.

:drool:

Galeongirl said:

*throws tomatoes*

and because you all are laughing at me :wink: I'll get you for this... I will...

*wipes tomato juice off arms.
:madwife: Where is your face on Baby Spices body:waiting:

right click and saves:shifty:

Honey, I think I saw that dress Ginger used to wear on stage, is on ebaby.

You know the one with the full lengh Union Jack on the front :drool: :drool: :hyper: :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom