Caption Thread Part 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
edge_aislinn4.jpg

Aislinn: Whatcha thinking?

Edge: (Don't say beachballs... Don't say beachballs... Don't say beachballs...) Beachba... :censored: I mean, ah, I was thinking about you, of coarse.

Aislinn: :rolleyes:

Meghan said:
edge_aislinn4.jpg

Aislinn: Whatcha thinking?

Edge: (Don't say beachballs... Don't say beachballs... Don't say beachballs...) Beachba... :censored: I mean, ah, I was thinking about you, of coarse.

Aislinn: :rolleyes:

:lmao:

:)

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
Larry's fear of cats really isn't irrational. In fact, only Larry seems to know this, but cats really have a vendetta against him. It all started back in Larry's kitchen when the boys were practicing, and Larry accidentally dropped his droomstick and hit a cat by mistake. That cat put a hit out on Larry, and all other cats follow it. Case in point:
34453%3B3523232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323986%3C8766%3Bot1lsi

See the cat? Here's a closer shot:
34453%3B3523232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323986%3C8%3A542ot1lsi

34453%3B3523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323986%3C8%3C9%3C%3Bot1lsi

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Water ALL over my monitor -- this is fantastic!!

:lmao: These are all awesome! What a great start for the day!
I think I`ll give it a try in the next thread too.
Just a while ago when I was reading one of those superglue captions my sister asked me if I had any glue or does she have to go and buy it. Oh, god......the look on her face was priceless when I started laughing and couldnt stop.... :laugh: oh I still cant stop it

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
Oooo I found a caption for this. It actually woke me up this morning.

34453%3B3523232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323986%3C7%3B3%3B6ot1lsi

Adam tried to help Larry overcome his fear of cats by supergluing one onto his shirt.

That's so cute! :hug:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
Oooo I found a caption for this. It actually woke me up this morning.

34453%3B3523232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323986%3C7%3B3%3B6ot1lsi

Adam tried to help Larry overcome his fear of cats by supergluing one onto his shirt.

Or "Must . . . sit . . . still . . . . Don't . . . make . . . eye . . . contact . . . ."

I can't believe nobody's captioned this pic yet. Suppose I'll have to do it then. :wink:

2d94fdfc.jpg

Mayor of Rome: Shake hands? No, we have a different custom....

:bono: I'm outta here.

:edge: C'mon Bono - when in Rome....!

Meghan said:
hoodiebono.bmp

Lemon Grrrrrl comes out of hiding.......

I've been waiting for this pic to show up in the caption thread since the moment I first saw it.
I was unable to come up with anything funny for it though!
Glad you could think of something, Meghan.
:heart: your three in a row Adam superglue one as well!!

Lemongrrrrrl, I've said it once, I've said it twice, probably more than that, but damn you're good!

Ancalagon, look at that big smile on the face of the mayor of Rome! Oh my, what is he thinking?!

I'll be back with a couple of captions in a few.

Hang on...

Last edited:
Borrowing this one from you, LemonGrrrrrl, hope you don't mind.
First caption that came to my mind when seeing this pic.

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

:bono:: Adam, I hate to admit this, but glueing my eyelids together, has got to be the best use of your superglue up until now. Those women are all over me, since they think I'm winking to them!

Bringing over some lovely captions I saw in the "Kissy-kissy" thread:

kellyahern said:

5cc1a009.jpg

:edge: "Not now Bono! This is a very difficult chord."

MrsDarcy said:
Captions:
U2Girl1978 said:
:bono: Aww come on you guys, I want a piece of the beach ball action too!!! :sad:

MrsDarcy said:
:bono:"Larry, stop stealing Edge! I want him!"

bono_gal said:
:bono: heh heh, now who's laughin at adams superglue? hehe :giggle:

p1000238.jpg

While Bono doesn't seem to notice the beach ball at his feet, it has caught the Edge attention and he can be seen thinking: :drool: beach ball :drool: Bono, you're really missing out. Put your head down and look what's at your feet!

Last edited:
LOL Lemon Grrrrrlie, those are great! I'm not ashamed of myself though. :wink:

Miringeltje, you're right, Edge really does seem to be looking at the bb! :ohmy:

Last edited:
p1000238.jpg

:bono: Next time Plebans could you bring me a beach ball this big/size.
It would be a great addition to my collection. Thank you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom