Caption Thread Part 3 - BOOM CHA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO

Blue Crack Addict
Having fun with the changing weather in Illinois..
Alrighty....since the last one I created was filled up....I might as well create the third offical installment of the Caption Thread.

Please....there are a lot of pictures that need or reneed to be captioned!!!

*These captions can be risque....but please...follow the rules....we want the mods to be our friends*

Enjoy!

GAHHH!...I have nothing!!!.....Well I hope this gets started soon or maybe we should have taken a break from the captions cause I dont want to reuse the same ones...but then maybe someone else will think of something!:|

Last edited:
BonoFox1 said:
GAHHH!...I have nothing!!!.....Well I hope this gets started soon or maybe we should have taken a break from the captions cause I dont want to reuse the same ones...but then maybe someone wlse will think of something!:|

How about updating them....without fully using your old ones....or you can reword them (same differences as updating them)....or use the same pics...but create new captions?

d71c1515.jpg

:larry: : "Gosh, this is hard. What do I play again? I'm not sure how to even turn this thing on."

113a43c5.jpg

:adam: : "Need some help there, Larry?"
:larry: : "No, no, I'm fine thanks."

12ca34d8.jpg

:larry: (to himself) : "I know if I stare at this thing long enough I can figure it out. Concentrate Larry, concentrate."

2a0a59b2.jpg

:larry: "There I go . . . piece of cake! I rule, I'm the keyboard king."

e6b25dfe.jpg

:edge:: Fellas! I've got this great sounding chord sequence right here!! Liste...guys? Y'here? *goes outside studio to look*

eb087620.jpg

:bono::Now let's try and nick this "great sounding chord sequence " shall we?

(btw: thess were another examples of my lame humor :yes:)

Last edited:
"Hmm, I think Tara and Rebekah put something in my drink....they said something bout a Spanish Fly but I thought they were just talking bout the 2nd leg...."

5mbmu9

(U2BonoGirl and me are Starbucks baristas....in case y'all didn't know)

:evil:

:larry: : "Gosh, this is hard. What do I play again? I'm not sure how to even turn this thing on."

:adam: : "Need some help there, Larry?"
:larry: : "No, no, I'm fine thanks."

:larry: (to himself) : "I know if I stare at this thing long enough I can figure it out. Concentrate Larry, concentrate."

:larry: "There I go . . . piece of cake! I rule, I'm the keyboard king." [/B]

:lol: :lol: Great work!!

starsgoblue said:
"Hmm, I think Tara and Rebekah put something in my drink....they said something bout a Spanish Fly but I thought they were just talking bout the 2nd leg...."

5mbmu9

I would never use my barista powers for evil

starsgoblue said:

5mbmu9

:laugh: Good one stars!

And Kelly, the Larry/keyboard caps are hilarious :lmao: "I'm not even sure how to turn this thing on" :lol:

:applaud: These are all hilarious, you guys! I'll contribute when I think of something.

kellyahern said:

:bono: : Just press da button, man!

Last edited:
The_Edge89 said:

eb087620.jpg

:bono::Now let's try and nick this "great sounding chord sequence " shall we?

(btw: thess were another examples of my lame humor :yes:)

With Vertigo, every one learnt Bono can't count. Now we also know that he doesn't know his alphabet. :reject:

Larry118.jpg

L: So I tell Bono about my problem with Vertigo. Most friends sympathize and listen when you have a problem. They offer you a steady hand up.
What does he do? He writes a bloody song about it. :grumpy:

Last edited:
TheEdgeGuitar40.jpg

Very few people realize that being a Guitar player was Edge's 'fallback' career;
which he pursued only after accepting the fact
he was a century or two to late to be a Pirate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom