Caption Thread Part 3 - BOOM CHA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Yeah I call that the PLEBAffect: now you've seen this thread you can't help laughing whenever you hear/catch a glimpse of a beachball!

BTW did I say that I changed my mobile answering machine? Before it had Mr Mirrorballman during Rotterdam 92, now it has Bono saying "Oh look Edge, a beachball!".. :eeklaugh:

Last edited:
e1f33be4.jpg

:bono: anybody got a beachball?
:edge: anyone?!? We really could use one up here
:larry: <to himself> the shit I put up with.....

BonoIsMyMuse said:
bono.bmp

:bono: : You know I'm going to win this staring contest. You might as well just look away now.

cutebono.jpg

:bono: : See? I'm still staring. And I've even managed to change outfits, too!

All right, that's it for me. It's past my bedtime. Isn't B just adorable in that last pic? I'm practically counting the days until October already, because I can't wait to see him again!

:lol: I love this thread. And yeah, he is just delicious in that second pic... December cannot come soon enough!!

lickinghand.bmp

Bono: *licking hand* Mmmm...MMM...oooh god yes...DAMN this pizza is good...ooooh....

Edge: uhhh...Bono...maybe not so loud? I think that legion of girls in the distance heard you... yep...they're, uh, coming this way...

Adam: Izzat a beach ball??

fd13383a.jpg

"and our next model is sporting the "Guitar God" style - note the attention to detail; the worn in jeans, vintage converse shoes, standard black t shirt in which it impossible to tell exactly what image is on the front, the designer black beanie.....give it up for the edge"
*guitar sold separately

Larry's house of U2 stuff is awesome!! :lmao:

Edit: well, I mean the caption, I don't know the house.. :shifty:

5oy0sj

:larry: (singing) I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt,
So sexy it hurts!
Sing it Edge!

5oxut0

:edge: (singing) On the catwalk yeah, I shake my little touche on the catwalk!

Last edited:
7fbca0fe.jpg

:bono: Yahweh....Yahweh......
:larry: PLEBAns I'm watching you... I've got two words for you - Beach Ball

a5c0d847.jpg

:edge: Larry did you just say Beach ball?
:adam: throw it over Larry - or are you frightened of a bunch of PLEBAns?

ma_114438.jpg

:bono: -- :blahblah: George Bush :blahblah: Tony Blair :blahblah:

:larry: -- Okay Bono, I think you've had enough politics for one night. You know you'll regret it in the morning......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom