Caption Thread Part 2...BOOM CHA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
normal_MissonImpossible_LAnn.jpg

Ann: Larry....are those PLEBANs?
Larry: Eh...eheheh...
Ann: :mad:

:reject: Was the best I could do.

Junebug said:
normal_appleonmyhead.jpg

Edge, I don't care how many pints you've had see if you can shoot this apple off me head (Oh I forgot--never mind--I should'nt mess with someone who makes his living off hand to eye coordination--I was just joking.) :wink:

I don't know what happened last night - maybe I was still delirious after having my Vertigo cherry popped on Sunday, but all of a sudden all these great captions came to me at once. I love reading all the other ones, and tried for so long to come up with one, just one good one, that I thought worthy to be placed in here. The one of Bono laying on the stage is my personal fave, mainly because I took that pic and had far more evil thoughts than what's captioned there when I first saw it. :love: I'm glad it wasn't too racy!

343656%3B923232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E23237%3C%3A93%3B862ot1lsi

(Flight attendant) Mr. Hewson, please stop running up and down the aisles when the plane is taking off!

(Ali, groaning) Why can't he behave like John and Eli do?

Yes, I really think Ali has 5 kids!

OR

(Pilot) No, Mr. Hewson. Your wife has given me explicit instructions. If I let you try to land the plane again, she'll fire me!

(Edge in background, quickly thinking how to get Bono out of the cockpit) Hey Bono - look - a beach ball!

Hope that works - I missed the beach ball reference that seems to delight everyone. :reject:

Last edited:
this is a truly awesome pic right here

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
:bono: muttering to himself: Larry's the one who's fit, my arse! Yes, ladies, treat yourself to a good helping of the B-man special!

:bono: (thinks: Did they snap the photo yet? Good!) <exhales>
34364%3C4%3B23232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E23237%3C9663%3B5%3Aot1lsi

U2alli said:
this is a truly awesome pic right here

I know! I kid because I love. That pic definitely deserves 5 droolies! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I was banging my head on the wall Monday night when I realized I could have tried to find them before Sunday's show. My mom and I were just hanging out in her car at about 5:00 in the parking lot (yep, went with my mommy!). But I hear they didn't have time to stop by on Sunday so I don't feel so bad.

L: I'd like to thank the academy...
B: What are you doing? I'm the one who talks! You just stand there and ... strike a pose or whatever you do.
L: {Sigh} when the package is this pretty, nobody cares whats inside.
post001.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom