Caption Thread Part 2...BOOM CHA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lmao: at Eliv8's one! That's good!

MBS said:
Irish.jpg

E: Bono... When you play spin the bottle..the bottle is usually empty...
A: And there are usually girls, Bono..where are the girls...
B: Larry looked good as a girl...:D

LOL!

Merc said:
3438792%3B23232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D%3B27%3D664%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3B38385%3B5ot1lsi

:bono:: This was NOT what I meant with "One man caught on a barbed wire fence...!" :|

:lol:!

Lots of great ones here, girls! Funny stuff!

Angela

kcline1 said:
8efef11e.jpg

:bono: All right now - SING it with me, Lar'!
:larry: <thinking> OMG, he's still got that booger stickin' out ... must ignore ... look anywhere but at him ...

:lmao: Whew! Bono booger jokes! Who started this madness? Oh, yeah, my evil twin. :evil:

I'll die laughing if I ever hear Bono singing "I'm a little tea pot" now. Awesome captions!!!!!!!!!! Everyone give yourselves a hand! :applaud:

Last edited:
Lemon Grrrrrl said:
:bono:: Whoa! Edge turned these glasses into X-ray glasses! I can see he's wearing SpongeBob underwear!

Bono then makes mental note to take **these** glasses with him on the next tour. :evil:

:lmao: Good one! :D:up:

333083b.jpg

:bono: : reapplying for the job, blah blah blah.....
:edge: : :giggle:
:larry: : edge, what are you ...oh for crying out loud!!! Who brings a beach ball to the grammy's?!?

Last edited:
Lemon Grrrrrl said:
:bono:: Whoa! Edge turned these glasses into X-ray glasses! I can see he's wearing SpongeBob underwear!

Bono then makes mental note to take **these** glasses with him on the next tour. :evil:

:lmao:!

zooperson said:
333083b.jpg

:bono: : reapplying for the job, blah blah blah.....
:edge: : :giggle:
:larry: : edge, what are you ...oh for crying out loud!!! Who brings a beach ball to the grammy's?!?

:lol:. Oh, boy...the band has no idea what they started with the beach ball thing, do they? Hehehe...

That would be quite interesting, seeing a beach ball at the Grammys. Can you just imagine all the industry suits and all that kicking a beach ball around?

Angela

3438792%3B23232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D%3B27%3D664%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3B474%3B945ot1lsi

:bono:: What the? What the heck was that? Did Paul O'Neill just.........fart in my general direction?

~OR~

:bono:: Ya know, if I stare at his jacket long enough, I can see the words "VIVA PLEBA" pop out right at me in 3-D. Scary.

Sorry- the look on the B-man's face is just priceless!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Re: Bin Dun?

Eliv8 said:
Bono: OK The Edge, cut the red wire.
Adam: Now unscrew the screw that has the yellow wire connected.
Larry: Now slowly lift out that little box.
Bono: Good. Now just cut that last blue wire. No not the dark blue one, the light blue one.
Larry: No, not that one.
Edge: Its got to be this one ...

'Snip'

3438796723232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E233%3A%3D82%3C%3D%3A97%3DXROQDF%3E2323857897876ot1lsi

How not to dissmantle an atomic bomb.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
3438792%3B23232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D%3B27%3D664%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3B474%3B945ot1lsi

:bono:: What the? What the heck was that? Did Paul O'Neill just.........fart in my general direction?

~OR~

:bono:: Ya know, if I stare at his jacket long enough, I can see the words "VIVA PLEBA" pop out right at me in 3-D. Scary.

Sorry- the look on the B-man's face is just priceless!!!!!!!!

Hehehehe...you're right, the look on Bono's face in this one is definitely perfect-totally caption-worthy.

Angela

:bono: WHAT!!?!!?? Did he just thank the Hilton hotel chain for his stay here? They told me they were sold out! I had to sleep on a dirt floor, with no blankets or pillows - and I got a terrible crick in me neck!

~OR~

:bono: I wonder how he got the crease of the jacket ironed so perfectly. I'll have to ask him about it later.

~OR~

:bono: WHAT!?!?!??!! I thought it was casual Friday! Why is everyone all dressed up in suits?

OKAY - I'll try to stop now. I just LOVE that look on his face too much!!!!!!!!

:bono: Why does HE get the mic? Didn't he get the memo - I'M the singer, dammit! I GET THE :censored: MIC! <temper tantrum surmounts>

~OR~

:bono: I need to do laundry tonight. Let's see, I have some whites, some colors. Oh and my beige tops too. Hmmmm. Is beige a color or a shade of white? Maybe I should do a beige load.

<bonus points to anyone who can tell me where that's from!>

~OR~

:bono: I think I see Jesus outlined in his jacket!

Last edited:
3438854323232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323858%3A3%3A8%3C3ot1lsi

:bono: (writing) I will not be late for the plane again. I will not be late for the plane again. I will not be late for the plane again. I will not be late for the plane again. I will not be late for the plane again. I will not be late for the plane again. I will not be late for the plane again. I will not...

<speaks> Guys, is this really necessary?

Mucca said:
de2a12a8.jpg

:edge: Look a beachball guys!!!! :laugh:
:bono: Ah..:censored: Not again......
:larry: I am going to beat that idiot who brought that damned thing :mad:

:lmao: :lmao: Priceless!! (Especially the look on Larry's face ... I can see him thinking that ...)

4BW22.jpg

A: :adam: Hey guys, check HER out!

L: :larry: Hey, how You doing? :sexywink:

B: :bono: get her to look this way so she sees who I am!

E :edge:"But soft! What light through yonder window breaks?
It is the East, and Juliet is the sun!
Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon,
who is already sick and pale with grief
That thou her maid art far more fair than she."

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom