Caption thread .... BoomCha! Let's go! + Larry sings (or tries to)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
elevated2HD.jpg

:bono:: Annnnd nooooww, for a little bit heaven, here on earth....heh, heh, heh.............

:ohmy:

Last edited:
BonoFox1 said:
olqip.jpg

:bono: Miss, you are under arrest, You need to come with me now!.....and may I remind you, you have the right to enjoy the following and not remain silent :macdevil: .......(see sig)

:yes:

Uhhh wow.... I've never wanted to break the law so much in my entire life (Crime wave ensues in aftermath of Bono picture caption)

BonoFox1 said:
me and fellow PLEBAns..:mad: :madspit: :censored: :rant: :shame: :yell: :eyebrow::sad:

You got that reaction right *Glares at Oprah*.

I love the burrito one-LMAO. And I like the one with Larry and his feet, and the monkey dance one, too :D. And Edge talking about cloning himself...:laugh:

Originally posted by Sad_Girl
Crime wave ensues in aftermath of Bono picture caption

Haha, no kidding. I can just see the papers now: "Rash of crimes committed by a group of women who call themselves PLEBAns-they claim to worship the men in the rock band U2. When asked for a comment regarding the PLEBAns, U2's lead singer Bono said, 'Scary girls!'". LOL.

And of course, each time a new girl were to enter the jail cell, you'd hear the requisite, "So what are you in for?"

Angela

susanp6 said:
That's very nice Angela!!!!!

It's just coming to the end of my birthday unfortunately! :(

But i've had a good day! :wink:

Aw. But that's good that you had a nice day :).

Originally posted by susanp6
I seriously can't stop staring at your clip of Bono from the Desire video!!!! So gorgeous!

Yeah, I love it, too :D. Unfortunately, I personally am unable to see it right now-there's a red x there. If you can still see it where you are, though, it must just be my computer acting up.

Have you read the band meetings thread?

Mucca met Bono&Edge in Vancouver&they look amazing!!

No, I haven't read that story-that's awesome! The lucky duck!

I'll go read the story in a bit here.

Angela

..........and my reply to that would be: " Guilty of being a Bono obsessive, drooling over him on a daily basis'&of generally being corrupted by some fellow naughty PLEBANS!"

:giggle: :giggle: :yikes:

Hi Angela! :wink:

Computer problem must be fixed, 'cause I can see the little thing in my sig now. All is good :).

susanp6 said:
..........and my reply to that would be: " Guilty of being a Bono obsessive, drooling over him on a daily basis'&of generally being corrupted by some fellow naughty PLEBANS!"

:giggle: :giggle: :yikes:

LOL :p.

Hi Angela! :wink:

Hello :).

Angela

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom