Caption Thread #9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bonoonhisknees4ub.jpg

:bono: Kafrun, forget Adam, I LOVE your captions, marry me please!!!!

LarryAdamLean.jpg

quick question about this pic...where EXACTLY are they standing? it just seems like they are standing in a random spot in the middle of an obviously busy street...safety anyone?

waynetravis said:
LarryAdamLean.jpg

:larry: : Babydoll !!!!!
:adam: : Kafrun !!!!!

:lmao:

*hears Lardence yell out her name and comes running up... reaaallll fast!

"Yes Larry? What do you want, darling? This? Here! :kiss: :kiss: "

:wink:

thanks, waynetravis!

europop2005 said:
LarryAdamLean.jpg

quick question about this pic...where EXACTLY are they standing? it just seems like they are standing in a random spot in the middle of an obviously busy street...safety anyone?
That's from the beginning of the Desire video, which was shot in Los Angeles, and yes, I'm pretty sure they're just standing in the middle of the street :shrug:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

The others didn't have the heart to tell Bono that it's impossible to catch lightning bugs during the day, in a large city. Besides, it was pretty funny to watch him try.

:up: :lol:

Little, shiny, lightningbugs perhaps?:wink:

newsig.jpg

:adam: : have you got Babydoll her birthday present yet?
:larry: : no i have'nt!! what about you and Kafrun?
:adam: : nope. not yet don't know what to get her.
:larry: : we'd better get something good for them or we'll be both up shit's creek!

i borrowed your sig, SG, hope you don't mind
cute.gif

Last edited:
Galeongirl said:
bonoonhisknees4ub.jpg

:bono: Kafrun, forget Adam, I LOVE your captions, marry me please!!!!
GAH! I love Adam, but Bono's too cute to resist! WHO TO CHOOSE?! :scream: *spontaneously combusts from the pressure* :combust:

waynetravis said:
LarryAdamLean.jpg

:larry: : Babydoll !!!!!
:adam: : Kafrun !!!!!
ADAM!! :lmao:

Okay, waynetravis and dreamsoutloud13 are now officially on my list of people to love forever :love::heart:

You should've seen me reading these caps.. It was the SQUEE heard 'round the world :lol:

kafrun said:

GAH! I love Adam, but Bono's too cute to resist! WHO TO CHOOSE?! :scream: *spontaneously combusts from the pressure* :combust:

*this is your conscience speaking*

CHOOSE ADAM!!!!

*end of message*

:shh: More Bono for me then!

waynetravis said:
newsig.jpg

:adam: : have you got Babydoll her birthday present yet?
:larry: : no i have'nt!! what about you and Kafrun?
:adam: : nope. not yet don't know what to get her.
:larry: : we'd better get something good for them or we'll be both up shit's creek!

i borrowed your sig, SG, hope you don't mind
cute.gif

:lmao:
kafrun's birthday is SOON!! ads needs to hurry up!

Larry, my love, there's less than a month to go until mine... do u by any chance remember the lyrics to your 80s hit, "All I want is you." If you dont, face a few :madwife:!

jk, darling, :kiss: :kiss:

Man, I've missed so much with all this bloody maths coursework!! Amusing captions ladies. Especially that Simpsons one. I think that bloke is so mint! "YEEEEESSS?" And the guy who says "YEEEEESSS?" Heh heh. The Simpsons is teh mintness!!

And Babydoll, love the signature! I was looking at the Bono bathtub thread, where someone was requesting it, and I saw Sicy having to tell a few of you off!! Tut tut! Besides, there's only two places in the bathtub left, and me and GG owned them months ago!! So HA!

Anyways... moving on. Keepup the good work, I say.

lol, ok... i'm fine with giving up a spot in the bathtub with bono... since that's from zoo era and not my fave bono era. so give me jtbono and/or zoo larry! :D cool?

lol, ok... i'm fine with giving up a spot in the bathtub with bono... since that's from zoo era and not my fave bono era. so give me jtbono and/or zoo larry! :D cool?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom