Caption Thread #9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Edgy Thing said:
BonoSmileyXD.gif

Not a caption, but I think this smiley looks kinda like Bono... :wink:

:lol:

I think this needs a caption:

Attachments

• bandpopbonodork.jpg
    bandpopbonodork.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 78
lady luck said:
:bono: I can't believe they deflated ALL my beachballs!
:larry: Bono don't make a move, don't make them come any closer!
:edge: Bono, we already told you it was an accident! now quit whining., I think there are a bunch of angry PLEBAns running towards us!

lady luck said:

:bono:: Deodorant check!
:larry:: :sigh: You're fine, Bono. Now shut up and let's get on with the shoot. I've got 10 minutes til me daily hair appointment.
:edge: <thinking>: Someday, I shall rule the world and all the people will become my puppets!!!!! Muhahahahaha!!!!

~OR~

:bono:: :sad: But I want Edge's shiny watch! <temper tantrum ensues>
:larry:: Edge, give him the :censored: watch. You can always get another one.
:edge:: No way! I've already given him half a dozen watches and a few keys that I've had to replace! He can get his own. <pouts>

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

:bono:: Deodorant check!
:larry:: :sigh: You're fine, Bono. Now shut up and let's get on with the shoot. I've got 10 minutes til me daily hair appointment.
:edge: <thinking>: Someday, I shall rule the world and all the people will become my puppets!!!!! Muhahahahaha!!!!

I was going to do something like that about deodrent. but my brain wasn't working, so i gave up!!

First attempt, please be gentle! (credit:Hans-Peter van Velthoven)

4054.jpg

:bono: :<singing>Silver and gold, silver and gold :blahblah: seen them bright and shiny things, bright and shiny things…
<thinking>Bright and SHINY things?!? What a fantastic lyric I've written! Bono, you are genious!

:edge: :Uhmmm, Bono, would you continue the song…?

:reject:

I like it scha! I was wondering when someone would bring that lyric into the caption threads!!! :applaud:

3467%3A4993%7Ffp343%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D323364%3A233925nu0mrj

:larry:: Oh sh:censored:. Bono's now practicing climbing scaffolds instead of just doing it randomly at a concert. He better not fall and mess up me gorgeous hair. :madspit:

~OR~

:larry:: Oh sh:censored:. The PLEBAns have found our secret underground hiding place! I told Edge we didn't need windows!

My first caption...I hope it hasn't been ridiculously over-used!

realthing_042.jpg

:larry: Oh God...focus, Larry. Very serious stuff here. ...what the feck am I saying?!

:edge: -offscreen- He's really gotten into the idea of this Brokeback Mountain musical :giggle:

:adam: Shh! Don't let him hear you. I think he's already chaffing...

:bono: -obviously manning the shiny ongoings in the background-

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
3467%3A4993%7Ffp343%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D323364%3A233925nu0mrj

:larry:: Oh sh:censored:. The PLEBAns have found our secret underground hiding place! I told Edge we didn't need windows!
:lmao: Ahahaha.. heh.. We need to find this underground bunker :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom