Caption Thread #9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
346%3B2%3A569%7Ffp339%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D3233759439%3A74nu0mrj

Bono was starting to think that Edge's brilliant idea of permanently attaching a microphone to his throat wasn't so brilliant once it was actually put into use.

^ Glad to see you here, darlin' :love:
Lemon Grrrrrl said:
:edge:: You SEE?? I found this Clay Aiken tape in Bono's collection. I now defy you to tell me he's not the world's greatest nerd. I DEFY YOU!

60cff052.jpg

Girl: Wheeee! I'm on stage with Bono! :hyper:
:bono:: I have to say, I LOVE your style! Now where can I get that shiny outfit in my size?? :love:

U2CCEra52BnEDb5.jpg

:bono:: GRR!! Edge stole my Bedazzler!! Now how am I supposed to put shinies on my outfits??
:edge:: It was worth it :evil: Now I have the shiniest jeans of all!

OR

:bono:: TELL ME WHO HID MY BEACHBALL COLLECTION OR THE EDGE GETS IT!!
:edge:: :yikes:

U2-bandpratice.jpg

:adam:: *mumbles to self* Bono.. thinks he's so great.. wears his stupid sunglasses all the time.. gets all the covers of all the magazines.. steals ALL the dancing girls............... took over my band.. MY BAND.. Larry thinks it's his band.. OH NO.. it's my band.. MY BAND............. But Bono.. stupid Bono.. never shuts up........ *deathglare* :angry:
:larry:: Errr, Edge? I think something's wrong with Adam :uhoh: And he stole my deathglare :angry:

kafrun said:
U2-bandpratice.jpg

:adam:: *mumbles to self* Bono.. thinks he's so great.. wears his stupid sunglasses all the time.. gets all the covers of all the magazines.. steals ALL the dancing girls............... took over my band.. MY BAND.. Larry thinks it's his band.. OH NO.. it's my band.. MY BAND............. But Bono.. stupid Bono.. never shuts up........ *deathglare* :angry:
:larry:: Errr, Edge? I think something's wrong with Adam :uhoh: And he stole my deathglare :angry:

:lmao: Larry and Adam have swapped expressions!!

Okay, I'm recycling the same old joke once again, but it just begs for it:

bonoaliafricabonosleeves.jpg

:bono: :blahblah: And it was HUGE! But I reeled that sucker on in. I'm telling you, I almost fell out of the boat!
Ali: **thinking** He never stops! I have heard this story a thousand times!

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Okay, I'm recycling the same old joke once again, but it just begs for it:

bonoaliafricabonosleeves.jpg

:bono: :blahblah: And it was HUGE! But I reeled that sucker on in. I'm telling you, I almost fell out of the boat!
Ali: **thinking** He never stops! I have heard this story a thousand times!

:lmao: Bono's fisherman stories are still priceless... :lol:

kafrun said:
U2-bandpratice.jpg

:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom