Caption thread #8: More Captioning!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
backsidezoo.jpg

I like :bono:'s butt and I cannot lie
You other PLEBA's can't deny
When :bono: walks in
With his little black shades
And that round thing in yo' face
You get sprung!

Kristin Machina said:
backsidezoo.jpg

I like :bono:'s butt and I cannot lie
You other PLEBA's can't deny
When :bono: walks in
With his little black shades
And that round thing in yo' face
You get sprung!

:lmao: :lmao:

hahahahaha

bcar.jpg

:bono: : Banned to the back of the car once again. :grumpy:
When are they finally gonna let me drive?
First they said: "Next time."
Next time I asked, it was: "Next city, Bono."
Then next state, next week, next month, next country, next leg or next continent, next year to end with next tour.
We haven't been to Brazil for 8 years and still they won't let me. :mad:
I should have never written that I was : "Ready to let go of the steering wheel."

Others: : You don't remember about "the wheels are turning, but you're upside down", do you?

:bono: : Uh? :confused:
No, I haven't got the foggiest idea what you're talking
about. :shrug:

Yayyyy! New thread :D

o93aya.jpg

:adam: Hey.. HEY, back off Big Boy, Daddy don't want none of that tonight..

:bono: but.. BUT.. :sad:

:adam: Dude, quit mauling me..

:bono: awww, not even a little kiss? :sexywink:

:adam: Seriously now, give a man his space.. :tsk:

BonoAdamCowboyHat.jpg

:bono: OK, Adam, gimme back my hat now.
:adam: Go ahead and try.
:bono: (pulls)Ugh! What the hell...? Dammit! :yell: Who puts superglue on his own head???
:adam: Mwaa ha ha! :mac:

awww great captions everybody ! :lmao: I love this thread!
also, the Bonotryingtowhistle picture is from the grammy's right?? Such a cute moment... no sound comes out of his mouth for the first time in his live :lol:

I saw him whistling at the grammy's and I laughed, cause whether sound was coming ut or not, who could hear him?

bono_212 said:
I saw him whistling at the grammy's and I laughed, cause whether sound was coming ut or not, who could hear him?
nobody... there was no sound coming out of that mouth! for the first time in his life :wink:
you can see if you look closely that it would be impossible the way he has his fingers in his mouth to whistle... hm, Bono, if you want to whistle that badly.. I could teach you :wink:

192c7819.jpg

:edge: Ooh, being up on this balcony makes me feel sooo powerful. All of these people are my minions! They will do my bidding!! Dance puppets, DANCE!! *muahahahaa* :evil:

:bono: That's it, Edge. You're getting a time out from the balcony :rolleyes:

kafrun said:
192c7819.jpg

:edge: Ooh, being up on this balcony makes me feel sooo powerful. All of these people are my minions! They will do my bidding!! Dance puppets, DANCE!! *muahahahaa* :evil:

:bono: That's it, Edge. You're getting a time out from the balcony :rolleyes:
ROTFLMFAO!!! :lmao:

BonoEdgeCarnival2.jpg

:edge: Mmmm, moobs :drool: This will make a great shot for PLEBA :hyper: Then I can go and post it under my nickname, Galeongirl :shifty:

:lmao:

come on edgie!!!! upload them to photobucket and then here!! i thought today is ur free day..no concerts, no dancing, no muppets.

i wonder what other pics he has on his digicam :evil: bono dressing room shots, acting silly.

kafrun said:
BonoEdgeCarnival2.jpg

:edge: Mmmm, moobs :drool: This will make a great shot for PLEBA :hyper: Then I can go and post it under my nickname, Galeongirl :shifty:

I KNEW IT!!!!!!! :wink:
ok Edge, go ahead, but be sure to send me the pictures of a sleeping Bono, oh and the chest ofcourse! ;)

Gah....I love it when Bono has the goofy is-he-drunk? face.....just like the one where he "got into the red cordial again" and was giving the extraordinary speech

bono_212 said:
Gah....I love it when Bono has the goofy is-he-drunk? face.....just like the one where he "got into the red cordial again" and was giving the extraordinary speech

well the carnival thing... I can say... I think he is drunk... well most people are there, since carnival is alcohol, ladies and parteeeeey! :wink:
and uh, Bono, the first thing with vertigo with the ladie... he didn't sound that sober :p

hehe these brazilian pics are great for captions ;)
e02dd2777jh.jpg

:bono:*thinking* oh so pretty shirt.. all miiiiiiiiine :D
:lady: OMG What are those?
:woman next to her blocked by arm: Didn't you hear, those are PLEBAns.... don't worry, they're here for Bono..
:bono: feck.. *clutches shirt to himself* STAY AWAY FROM ME! ITS MINE! MY SHINY SHIRT!

phistolemon said:
:laugh: great, galeongirl!

really funny thread, never did it and dunno if I can do it either :reject:

just try it ! everybody should! just when you see a picture, and think, now THAT he should be thinking... just post it! if you think it's funny, we prolly think that aswell.. and this is only my 5th caption or so... dunno actually :hmm:

okay, I try now! dunno if it's funny, if not...well..it is my first try :reject:

6c783f91.jpg

:larry: omg, the PLEBAns!
:bono: step back, guys, they are more than us
:adam: *thinks* don't look scared, don't look scared, don't look...
:edge: B., what about you? They'll attack you at first!
:bono: don't worry, The Edge, I'll protect the important places

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom