Caption thread #8: More Captioning!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Golightly Grrl said:
farmclub.jpg

Bono sings the Oscar-winning rap classic, "It's Hard Out Here for a Shrimp."

LMAO!!!!!!!!! Good one!

Image0313-2148TV21.jpg

:bono: No Ociffer, I hasn't been drinkin' :no: *hic* I have no ide- *hic* No ide- *hic* No- *hic* No idea what you're talking about.. :drunk: *does faceplant onto table*

belook.jpg

:edge: *sniff, sniff* .......*sniff* .......................*sniff, sniff* :eyebrow:
:bono: What is it Edge?? Trouble down at the farm? Is Timmy stuck in the well??
:edge: Noo.. *sniff* ...............................PLEBAns :eyebrow:
:bono: :yikes:

6b5453dc.jpg

:adam: *HMPH* I can't believe carmel stood me up :grumpy: And to think - I had the strawberries and champagne all ready, undid an extra button JUST for her.. :tsk:

kafrun said:
6b5453dc.jpg

:adam: *HMPH* I can't believe carmel stood me up :grumpy: And to think - I had the strawberries and champagne all ready, undid an extra button JUST for her.. :tsk:

Aww, I'll go out with you Adam :flirt:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

:bono: <moves hand like a puppet, high pitched voice> Offisly, honister, nope, he hasn't deen brinking, have ya Bono?
:bono:: See? He can vousch fo me! Me's been with he all night! :giggle:

*does faceplant onto table*
LoL'z :lol:

Funny thing is.. I can easily picture all this taking place.. :shifty:

kafrun said:

LoL'z :lol:

Funny thing is.. I can easily picture all this taking place.. :shifty:

LOL :lmao: at both.... at all the captions... I can SO agree that he could be doing that right away.... XD Bono the puppet master!

waddayawannadonow.jpg

:adam: Well we have the number one album in the world right now and the biggest tour to ever hit America. What do you guys wanna do now?
:edge: I want to go buy some new jeans.
:bono: I am going to continue to sleep off this hangover.
:larry: I am going to sit over here and pretend I don't know you old farts.

PopLarryOSC59.jpg

:larry: I have had it. I mean I HAVE HAD IT! Bono this and Bono that.:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: The drums are the BACKBONE of this band. Without me there's no beat, no sense of timing. "Bono is God" My ARSE!

Last edited:
BonoDC8.jpg

:bono: They say you are the best security money can buy. We really need to keep a watch out for those PLEBA girls.
guy: PLEBA girls?
:bono: You have a lot to learn dude.

(This actually is a picture of Bono with the head of U2 security btw!)

scha said:
As much as I love the shiny and the PLEBA and the other kind of captions....I missed the good old superglue badly! :sigh: Thanks for bringing it back! :dancing:

The superglue was one of the first jokes I remember reading about on the captions threads!
Anyone know where the joke originally started?!

baby Bono with his hands stuck on his face,... I don't have the energy to search it trough my pile of unsorted pics,... but it was that pic.. I can't remember more of it...

kfrun, Kristina, :lmao: :lmao: SG, longingforB,:lol: :lol: LemonGrrl-everyone in my office is looking at me like I am insane. I just spit tea on the screen. OMG, the zipper, Larry calling the guys old farts, Bono looking like he is going to fall out any moment... Me standing Adam up!:huh: :no:

Last edited:
longingforBono said:

The superglue was one of the first jokes I remember reading about on the captions threads!
Anyone know where the joke originally started?!

After a thorough search -

It was by chickadee, on July 8th, 2005 at 12:52pm PST.

originally posted by chickadee

BA.jpg

Once again, Adam found the old tried & tested 'superglue' trick worked wonders after he bet Bono couldn't cover his entire face with his hand. Mwahaha.

in this thread: http://forum.interference.com/showt...perpage=30&highlight=superglue&pagenumber=15, almost 1/2 way down the page. :)
All :bow: to chickadee! Oh great patron saint of superglue!

ehhe now it's saved on my computer :wink:
I'm going to save my favorites I think... but it'll take way too long to go trough all the archives...
still wondering what the boys thought of the Book :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom