Caption thread #7: Caption-ating

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shintsuits.jpg

Blinded by the mirrored glare of their own shiny suits, The Edge loses control, violently and threateningly pointing at everyone in sight.

contributed by BONO'ppetit :applaud:

Last edited:
I do so love that one....

Ok time for me to be embaressed for a moment.........this keeps getting mentioned so I figure it's time I finally ask...did the mechanical lemon malfunctionat some point in time?

bono_212 said:
I do so love that one....

Ok time for me to be embaressed for a moment.........this keeps getting mentioned so I figure it's time I finally ask...did the mechanical lemon malfunctionat some point in time?

Yes, in Oslo, Norway! U2 got stuck inside when the front wouldn't open, so they had to come out through the back!:giggle:
They then had to bring a new Lemon to their next gig in Helsinki, which yours truely attended.:wink:

Yeah, I saw that on a vH1 countdown thing....they were speculating what was going on inside the lemon.

"We're the biggest rocknroll band in the world, and we're stuck in a freakin LEMON??!!":wink:

it was opened about half a meter.... and there was somebody else in the lemon aswell, but I can't remember who it was... it's in the 'U2 show' book :D very cool book, very cool pics!

Dachelle said:
:adam: I'm so glad I decided to get a pedicure before the press conference.

:edge: Maybe if I stare them down long enough, they'll all leave, and I can get back to building my time machine.

:bono: No, there's no chance of the mechanical lemon malfunctioning during the tour. I'm absolutely sure of that. Why would you ask such a question?

:larry: Is that pink nail polish Adam's got on?

:lmao: This is great! :lmao:

I haven't made any captions in a very long time, but I'll try to get back to it again later! :reject:

:bono: ouch... the Edge ...i slipped on someones weave again. i hit my head. help me!

:edge:oh no bono!... are you okay?

345%3A63237%7Ffp338%3Enu%3D3258%3E237%3E282%3EWSNRCG%3D323346%3C6657%3A8nu0mrj

:edge: bono?... bono?

Last edited:
Baywatch U2!

This photo just cried out for the following caption...

BaywatchU2.jpg

:edge: Eat ya heart out David Hasselhoff!! He's got nothing on Me!:D

:bono: Except for maybe being several inches taller, has a full head of hair, humoungous pecks...:blahblah:

:edge: Yeah, and I bet he's a better fisherman too!:grumpy:

:bono: :madspit:

hcbiggs2002 said:

Agreed!! Bono all tanned wearing a tight pair of speedos, and his hair blowing in the wind...!!!:ohmy: :combust: :drool:

cant... take... it..
I bet that serie would kill thousands of girls par episode! :faint:
but sadly I don't think Bono and Edge would be allowed... since they have chest hair... such a shame.. what do people dislike so much about chest hair???? I mean, whats nicer than lying on a man's chest and run your hands trough the teeny hairs there??? :drool: Bono come here... I need proof of that!

Galeongirl said:

cant... take... it..
but sadly I don't think Bono and Edge would be allowed... since they have chest hair... such a shame.. what do people dislike so much about chest hair???? I mean, whats nicer than lying on a man's chest and run your hands trough the teeny hairs there??? :drool: Bono come here... I need proof of that!

Oohh yeah!!:drool: I love Bono's chest hair too!!!:tongue:

Chesthair.jpg

Love this photo!! The imagination flys!!:combust:

SimplyConfused said:

You don't know when it'll get you next :uhoh: Baywatch: The Killer. Do do do do do do do do...

I'd stay alive purely to watch the next one.
hm now trying to get captions in that context...
bonobeachmexicoshorts4ay.jpg

:bono: *thinking* ok now right foot-left foot-right foot- ooooh I don't want to fall again! me arse still hurts from last time!

bonochestvertigo6oe.jpg

:bono: huh? what'cha sayin? stop holdin' me tummy in? WHY? Do you have any idea what I'm doing to many PLEBAns atm??

Last edited:
:lmao: I love the caption threads!

holdingedgeshand.jpg

:edge: Bono...do we really have to arm wrestle now?

:bono: Yes.

:edge: Right in the middle of - ?

:bono: Yes.

:edge: But we don't even have a table.

:bono: Quiet, mortal, I'll beat you in an instant.

:edge: :sigh: *thinking* this is the third time this show...

Galeongirl said:

cant... take... it..

Oh Bono and Edge would definately be allowed, cause David Hasselhoff has a hiary chest and he ran around shirtless

Bono and Edge chest!:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom