Caption thread #6: We kid, because we <3!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miringeltje

An Interferer
Caption thread #5 reached 500 and can now be found in the PLEBA archive.

For those of you that missed the latest HILARIOUS additions to the thread, just click here:

http://forum.interference.com/t136673.html

But let's continue.
'Cause I've heard rumors that a few familiar people are impatiently waiting for...

* knock knock *

Hang on, some-one's at the door.

u2_caps_shirts_collage.jpg

We're waiting for new captions to arrive!!

Title and pictures courtesy of our very own Lemon Grrrrrl.

Last edited:
1dff74d2.jpg

:edge: : Oh no!! Look at that girl over there. Not only is she wearing the same shoes as me, she's also stealing my moves. Good thing she ain't got a guitar. Otherwise I'd be so dooped!

72f0985c.jpg

:bono: : Edge, how come that girl gets to play your Gibson without even asking once? I've been begging you for ages, if I could. No fair. Humpfh :grumpy:

But :edge: is totally not hearing anything of what B is saying: Awh, will ya look at that! What an amazing view! My :love:ly Gibson played by a girl. Childhood fantasy come true.

:bono: : EDGE!!!

:edge: : Huh, what? Where you saying something?

ok101005_19.jpg

:bono: : Have you two seen the Edge?

Kate and Orlando eagerly nodding and smiling

:bono: : Then you're probably wondering why he's walking around looking like that. Aren't you?

Kate and Orlando eagerly nodding and all smiles again.

ok101005_18.jpg

:bono: : Allright, let me tell you. The Edge was accusing me earlier tonight when I sat on the ground, that I forgot about having Adam superglue in my pocket and got myself stuck to the ground. Little did he know that I indeed had some in my pocket. And that he had just put a great idea in my head. 'Cause while he was having his hands behind his back study-ing every detail of this picture from back in the day that he still had some hair on his head, I put some superglue on his finger.

ok101005_17.jpg

:bono: : I just knew he was going to start thinking and do this
*Bono is moving his fingers below his nose and on his upper lip *
and then it would be SWEET REVENGE for me.

371e5275.jpg

:edge: Damn Bono! I should have known not to bring up the superglue.

Last edited:
Thanks for starting a new thread, Mir! :up:

I feel like I have to contribute a little more to these threads, with all the wounderful thing you girls do - the book, captions.com! You rock! :bow:

Well, heres one more before I'm off to bed - I'll see if I can do some more tomorrow perhaps... :)

15e0fc72.jpg

Bob Geldof: ...not looking for charity, but looking for justice :blahblah: ... and that's :censored: why YOU should :censored: join the "Make Poverty History"-campaign!

Lady: Who is this? He looks like he's been dragged backwards through a bush!

Gerhard Schröder: I don't know, but he scares me... (nervous laughter)

:bono: (thinking): ...and I thought Bob and I agreed that I was going to be "the exotic plant" today! :grumpy:

Last edited:
I can't post pics, photobucket keeps crashing.:(
So can one of you post that awful pic of Bono wearing red sunglasses and bald?!
I've got a kinda crap caption for it but it is my first ever one!
:hug:

Okay, just found this pic...

...a little inspired by Conan O'Brien and "In the year 2000..."!

banduf15-vi.jpg

:edge:: Guys, you will not believe this! I had the strangest sight into the future last night! By the year 2000 we would have had our own tv-station, travelled in a 40" mirrorball lemon... and for some reason, fans would bring beach balls to all our concerts! :huh:

:bono: Beach balls? Seriously, Edge! :giggle:

:adam:: Tv-station?! :giggle:

:larry:: :lol: Travelling in a 40" mirrorball lemon? Me? NEVER!!! :lol:

Merc said:
Okay, just found this pic...

...a little inspired by Conan O'Brien and "In the year 2000..."!

banduf15-vi.jpg

:edge:: Guys, you will not believe this! I had the strangest sight into the future last night! By the year 2000 we would have had our own tv-station, travelled in a 40" mirrorball lemon... and for some reason, fans would bring beach balls to all our concerts! :huh:

:bono: Beach balls? Seriously, Edge! :giggle:

:adam:: Tv-station?! :giggle:

:larry:: :lol: Travelling in a 40" mirrorball lemon? Me? NEVER!!! :lol:

If there is a Caption Book 2, this one should lead it off! Great one Merc!

Does somebody have a Pop-era Bono in his black hooded shirt? I have the perfect caption for it, but I can't find it

bonoboy.jpg

No, PLEBANs, I'm not showing you my neck. I don't care how much you like it. Now get rid of that beachball, and back away slowly.

bono_ali_eli.jpg

Eli: Da, did I come from a giant lemon?

:bono: : Yes. A giant lemon visited us the day you were born... :blahblah:

Ali: (interrupting) I told you that you're not allowed to tell them that story anymore. You know it gives them nightmares.

BonosqueezesChrissie-vi.jpg

B: Oh Chrissie, you're such a talented singer, your music is so great I had to hug you!!

1268726_b-vi.jpg

B: Oh BB, you're such an amazing guitarist, I really can't help hugging you tight!!

b6fa22c3.jpg

B: Oh Justin..... erm... err.... how's Cameron doing?
Justin::|

(sorry for Justin fans, I just couldn't help it :reject: )

ali01-vi.jpg

:bono:: What do say Ali - how about we started dating? You know, once in the future I'm going to be a big famous rockstar... I can see it all when I close my eyes - big stadium concerts, a house in the south of France, a nice Italian sportscar... :blahblah:

Ali: Yeah, right - dream on! :giggle:

attitude-vi.jpg

:bono:: Hey! What is that... over there... it looks like... could it possibly be...? A beach ball?! Why on earth would someone bring a beach ball to a U2 show?! :confused:

UFdocumentary_08-vi.jpg

:bono:: No! I tell you, we're a very intellectual rock band! Theres no way we would have ever admitted to being Monty Phyton fans! I don't know where you got that information from... you must confuse us with someone else...

Interviewer: But I am sure that... let me just check my records... I'm sure I saw a quote somewhere...

:edge:: Hey Adam! Larry! Look! I just invented a new "Silly Walk"!!! :D

bonooldfriend-vi.jpg

:bono:: Oh, it's so nice hanging out with you guys! I really enjoy it! Reminds me of the good old days when I invented "The Lypton Village"...

Guggi: YOU invented?!

:bono:: Yeah, I came up with the idea that...

Guggi: Did you :censored:!

:bono:: What?! Seriously, Guggi, it was my idea to...

Guggi: :blahblah:

:bono:: :blahblah:

Gavin (thinking): Just like the old days, juuust like the old days... *sigh*

Merc said:
UFdocumentary_08-vi.jpg

:bono:: No! I tell you, we're a very intellectual rock band! Theres no way we would have ever admitted to being Monty Phyton fans! I don't know where you got that information from... you must confuse us with someone else...

Interviewer: But I am sure that... let me just check my records... I'm sure I saw a quote somewhere...

:edge:: Hey Adam! Larry! Look! I just invented a new "Silly Walk"!!! :D

LMAO!! :lmao: :lmao:
OMG Merc, you're on fire!! :lmao:

arhitetka said:

I was about to say the same thing :wink:

:lol: Well, I'm writing on my Masters right now, and a need small breaks now and then, so... :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom