Caption Thread #5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kcline1 said:
c8bf37e2RT.jpg

:larry: ARGH where did me other drooms go?! *panics*

Heh, it's been a while, welcome back me eh ;)

Love your location, chickadee. Good thing you put the gerund phrase in the middle of the name instead of before the name. :whistle:

Anyway, on with the show:
344%3A996%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D3232%3C25%3B59%3A25nu0mrj

:bono:: OMG! Those lovely PLEBAns have sent me a lovely diamond encrusted beach ball via UPS!

:larry:: Um, Bono, that's not all they sent. Look over there...they UPS'd themselves too. RUN!

Last edited:
344%3A996%3B23232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B34%3C483%3B2ot1lsi

:lady: And along with this award goes a year's supply of Dr. Schoneman's famous hairball gel for cats! Congratulations, Larry, and come up here to accept your award!

:larry: <thinking>: Wha?!?!??? Hairball gel for cats? I thought it was a year's supply of hair gel for Larry! Oh well, maybe I'll just use it as hair gel anyway.

[This may explain Larry's awful hair choice for the current tour, btw. Just a thought.]

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
Love your location, chickadee. Good thing you put the gerund phrase in the middle of the name instead of before the name. :whistle:

Lol! Blame me and Meghan for a very strange and amusing conversation we had today! But yes, the word is multi-purpose ;)

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
344%3A996%3B23232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B34%3C4%3B287ot1lsi

:larry: (Doing Frankenstein impression): Mmmmm. Me take pretty girl to water where no cats live. Rrrrrraaaahhhhhrrrr!!!
:lmao: These are fantabulous!! :lmao:
chickadee once you've finished there can I have a go? :wink:

edgebonofinally.jpg

Bono? Um, love? We're here to PLAY for the audience? Not be IN it? Unless you want to find out how I got the name, "The Edge"....GET YOUR A** ON THAT STAGE NOW!

Last edited:
Originally posted by Miringeltje
But what about my caption?

Originally posted by Meghan
Awww, Miringeltje, you know it was good.

Yeah, it was, I just hadn't seen that pic before and it caught me off-guard. :wink:

Originally posted by Lemon Grrrrrl
(Doing Frankenstein impression): Mmmmm. Me take pretty girl to water where no cats live. Rrrrrraaaahhhhhrrrr!!!

:laugh: :laugh: long live caption-threads!!! :applaud: :rockon: :hug: hugs and captions for everyone!

water2.jpg

:bono: Ali, just because you nearly drowned last time we water-waltzed, doesn't mean we can't try again......

:larry: C'mon Ali, you weren't THAT unconscious. It'll be fun this time!
*thinking* Please, if you don't do it he'll make me.

:adam: Seems once again I have nothing interesting to say. Nevermind, looks like I've caught me a starfish......

:edge: *SNORT*

BonoBobleader.jpg

We're following the leader, the leader, the leader, we're following the leader where ever he may go, ti-dum, ti- di.....

:happy:

Bonooops.jpg

B: Opps I did it again.........
Bob: ...*mutters while grinning*...Bono...tell me you are not singing Brittany spears.........
B: :shifty: :eek:

VEBEC56awwjustonce.jpg

B: Aww come on Edge....just one song!!...please?
E: Get your own!...
B: But they won't give me one........:(
E: Nyah Nyah nyah.....I've got something Bono doesn't...:tongue:
B: Gimme!

:wink:

Last edited:
OMG. this thread is feckin' hilarious..you all are so creative! :wink:
Now..that pic of Bono on the boat w/ the green shirt...:drool: I think that green shirt just bumped B's red shirt outta the #1 position for absolute drooly-ness :p

344%3B288723232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B3%3B76428%3Aot1lsi

:bono:: Ahhh, yes, information? I think I may be lost. I can't seem to find my car. And I don't remember having water all around me when I parked it. Can you help me?

: operator: Is this Bono again? Sir if I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times - you musn't try to drive by yourself. You always end up wandering off and getting yourself lost!

:bono: :reject: I'm sorry! (awkward pause) So, ehhm, can you help me find my car?

: operator: I'm sorry, Bono, but this time I have to give you some tough love. You're on your own. <click>

:bono:: But, but, but - wait! I can't make it on my own! :sad:

Last edited:
344%3B288723232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B3%3B764288ot1lsi

:bono:: Uh-oh, someone smells stinky! Oh wait, it's me.

Edit to add: Man is that boy pale or what? Do you notice that his hand is almost the same color as that little one's outfit? I guess it's all good though, because Beyonce's outfit matches the kid's outfit that she's holding too. :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom