Caption Thread #5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lmao: these are all great, you girls are too funny :lmao:

P.S Is there any news on the u2captions.com site??

34487%3C9923232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3A7%3B45%3A957ot1lsi

:bono: So I had this dream that I was a starfish, and I was swimming in a sea of pencils...

3c28fe3f.jpg

:edge: Oh no! Someone brought a beachball! Has he seen it yet? He hasn't seen it yet... how do I get rid of it before he notices....

:bono: Oh look, Edge, a Beach Ball! :hyper:

:edge: :crack:

Well, because our main caption makers are busy with other things, I thought I'd try and get things started again.

C'mon girls and boys!!! If you've ever seen a photo and just cracked up laughing, shove it in this thread with a caption and someone will think its funny! Don't be shy, just go for it! Even if you don't think ours are very funny, put yours in and see what happens -- Diversity = :up:

edgebonofinally.jpg

Bono: (thinking) *Gasp* After all these years, could it be that Edge has finally given in to temptation? Kiss me, fool!

Edge: Hey, Bono, I forgot to tell you..... Larry, Adam and I decided next albums gonna be an instrumental.

Bono: :sigh:

adamcap.jpg

Bono: Ouch! I'll get you good for that one!

Edge: Not if I get you first!

Larry: :giggle:

Adam: Do I have to come back there?!

(Bono and Edge continue wrestling)

Adam: That's it! No ice-cream for anyone! And Bono, you can forget about getting that diamond encrusted beachball for Christmas!

Bono: :grumpy:

b77E0.jpg

baby jordan: :confused:
what do you mean your going to rule the world or merge from a lemon? oh, which ever one comes first. :rolleyes:

344%3A597523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D3232%3B%3B744%3A8%3A%3Cnu0mrj

:larry:: So, Adam. There was something I wanted to ask you about.

:adam:: What would that be, Larry?

:larry:: Well, um, it's kind of embarrassing...

:adam:: Larry, we're practically brothers! You can talk to me about anything. Just let it out.

:larry:: <sighs> Well, have you ever had...that not so fresh feeling? I just don't know how to deal with it!

:adam:: Ah, yes. Well, since you are the baby of the band, it's about time you asked me about it. You see, when a man reaches a certain point in his life, :blahblah: ...doctor's appointment...:blahblah:...turn your head and cough...

:larry:: WTF are you talking about, Adam??? I meant that even though it looks like I'm having a good hair day, I still feel like all my hairs aren't in the precise place!

20ddeb3f.jpg

:bono: : How dare you wear your shirt further open than me?

:edge: looking at Bernard thinking: Uh, oh. Trouble. I can't wait to hear and see where this will be going. I'm predicting: SENSATION!!

Bernard: Are you jealous, 'cause it looks better on me?

:bono: : What?! You can't be serious. I'm sure these PLEBANS would rather see me wear my shirt like that.

Bernard: But I've got a better figure for it than you do!

:bono: : Button up!!!

Bernard: Or else what you gonna do about it?

:bono: I'm gonna stare you down. Until you feel so uncomfortable, you don't know how fast to close up!

Bernard: Allright! I'm so taken of my sunglasses for this. I bet you can't do deal with that!

:bono: and Bernard are now both staring at each other.

:edge: : Uhm, guys, I'm sorry to interrupt, but the waiter is gesturing that our table is ready!

Last edited:
3d64402c.jpg

:bono: : Quick. Think of something. Anything. To distract those Plebans. So they won't be paying attention to the bottom of your shirt. They can not find out you tried to dy their favorite purple shirt green. Damn, why o why did I run out of fabric paint, just when I was almost finished. Ok, just unbotton your shirt a little and give them the "Aye, Aye captain" salute and they'll probably only look at your face and chest! That should work.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom