Caption Thread #5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Meghan, that was hilarious!!

:lol:

fca9f465.jpg

Give me one more chance and you'll be satisfied

74096c22.jpg

Give me two more chances, you won't be denied

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those of you interested in the captions website, there are new captions up under the sections of Bono, Macphisto, One and Stories for...

Last edited:
aadbc94b.jpg

Anton: WOOHOO SMELL MY PITS!
Bono: Put your damn arms down before me an' edge die.
Edge: wow I think i'm going to be sick. :|

Originally posted by labell

aadbc94b.jpg

Anton: OK guys listen to me... this is my idea for U2´s next album cover photograph.
I want everyone with their arms up in the air and
acting like chimps.
We´ll put the band inside a Real ZOO cage with endangered African Gorillas...And we´ll call it "ZOO-TV: Part 2"

Bono: Could I wear a Tarzan G-string and swing from a vine?

Edge: I am NOT going to play "Cheeta" this time.

Last edited:
It's not easy getting older... :wink:

93365676.jpg

:bono: *thinking*: I know I've seen this guy somewhere before, I just know it! But where?! Where?! :confused:

0128fb25.jpg

:edge: *thinking* Interesting! Veeery interesting! :hmm: I think I've met this man once... :hmm:... he does look very familiar... :hmm: What was his name... :hmm:

what.jpg

:larry: let's see a show of hands; who thinks we should change the band's name back to 'The Larry Mullen jr. Band'?

:edge: Larry's got the only mic, and it's driving you crazy, isn't it?

:bono: I'm not going to cry. I'm not going to cry. I'm not, I'm not, I'm not!

:adam: Another night, another audience full of lovely ladies to charm. Hey, how you doin, baby? :sexywink:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
what.jpg

:larry: let's see a show of hands; who thinks we should change the band's name back to 'The Larry Mullen jr. Band'?

:edge: Larry's got the only mic, and it's driving you crazy, isn't it?

:bono: I'm not going to cry. I'm not going to cry. I'm not, I'm not, I'm not!

:adam: Another night, another audience full of lovely ladies to charm. Hey, how you doin, baby? :sexywink:

:laugh: :laugh: :lmao: :lmao:

P.S. Hey Adam -- you can charm me any time you'd like. Come on over, big fella!

Meghan said:
:hmm: Are those..... Purple socks I see Bono wearing? :cute: They match the almighty purple shirt!

:yes:

Think he's learning socks-fashion from Mick Jagger! :huh: :giggle:

344%3C379523232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B664%3B8388ot1lsi

:bono: <thinking>: OMG it's a PLEBAn right in front of me. Stay calm, Bono. don't look her in the eye. Looking a PLEBAn in the eye can cause madness.

(John whispers off camera)

:bono:: What was that, John?!?!??!?? It's Lemon Grrrrrl in front of me here? Oh no. We'd better make a run for it!

Photo taken by yours truly outside MSG on 10/10/05. :bows:

Last edited:
WOAH!!!! you got that close!!!!

i don't know whether to say :applaud: or :madspit:

I'll go with :applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud:

I'm proud of you grrrrrl!

(and thanks to you and everyone else who liked my caption :wave: )

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

:bono: : Thanks for reminding me that LG will be at the concert today, John. I heard she has a soft spot for exposed neck. And now I had the time to get my hair out of the way by pulling it back in a ponytail, so she can get a better look at it. You think she'll like it?

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
344%3C379523232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B664%3B8388ot1lsi

:bono: <thinking>: OMG it's a PLEBAn right in front of me. Stay calm, Bono. don't look her in the eye. Looking a PLEBAn in the eye can cause madness.

(John whispers off camera)

:bono:: What was that, John?!?!??!?? It's Lemon Grrrrrl in front of me here? Oh no. We'd better make a run for it!

Photo taken by yours truly outside MSG on 10/10/05. :bows:

GREAT!!!:lol:........Uh, did Bono have a Pony Tail here???
looks like it!:hyper:

MBS said:

Alright, so if the Molarity of HCL(aq) is 2.0M and it takes 25mL of NaOH to reach the equivalence point.....then to find the molarity of NaOH all I have to do is...........

Ask Edge.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good luck with your chemistry, MBS! :hug:

344%3C544%3B23232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B6%3A6537%3B%3Aot1lsi

:bono:: Okay guys, so we're getting so much great response with the ONE Campaign at our concerts. I think tonight we could easily get more than 5,000 more to sign up. :blahblah: :blahblah: It's so important :blahblah: conservatives :blahblah: :blahblah: liberals :blahblah: all united for one cause, so be sure to do your best tonight...

:rest: <thinking>: Does he know he stepped in dog shite? I hope someone else tells him before we get on stage. I ain't tellin' him.

Last edited:
344%3C544%3B23232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B6%3A665%3B%3C4ot1lsi

:edge:: Good going, Bono.
:bono:: Shutup, Edge.
:larry:: Just had to play a practical joke on Ali, didn't ya? Just had to drag all of us into it, didn't ya?
:bono:: Shutup, Larry. FOAD.
:larry:: No, you FOAD, you stupid tiny brained wiper of other people's bottoms. You didn't think she was serious when she said we had to ride outside this time!
:adam:: Cool! I can see my house from here!

Back
Top Bottom