Caption Thread #5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lemon Grrrrrl said:

Actually I read the line too fast - it says XXX LARGE white shirts. He needs XXX SMALL white shirts so we can wet him down. It'd be in his best interest, to have him all wet, you see. No cats will come near him. :evil:

I am so going to Hell.

:giggle: I'll keep you company

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
344%3B6%3B%3A723232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B523772%3B7ot1lsi

:larry: <thinking>: I didn't want to drive a convertible. It f:censored:s my hair up. But noooo, Bono never listens to me. Doesn't he know how important my hair is to this band?

:bono: <yelling to PLEBAns on the street>: Hello, yes, hello, it's me, Bono. Love you all. Come see us on our tour.

:adam: <thinking>: I still need to get a spoon from this place for my collection.

:edge: <thinking>: F:censored:ing Bono. I called shotgun. But noooo, Bono never listens to me. :madspit:

:lmao: You girls crack me up so much, its lucky I'm playing loud music that drowns out my laughter otherwise my mum would think I'm a freak, or more of a freak than I already am :lol:

Meghan said:
I knew it!! :wink:

:nerd: I'm a caption thread nerd.

DITTO!!!

I cannot get thru my day without checking out the captions thread

I applaud all of you creative gals:applaud:

:shifty: Ok, So the younger ones may not get the reference here, but as soon as I saw this I knew I had to cap it this way:

bscap042.jpg

:larry: What you talking 'bout, willis?

Or maybe What you talkin' 'bout, Bono? :giggle:

cc20b3a5.jpg

:bono: : Damn I'm hot! :drool:
:uhoh: :shifty: Quick recover and hope no-one saw that.
Otherwise it will show up on PLEBA for sure.

or

:bono: : I'll show you what :drool: is, PLEBANs!

344%3B6%3B3523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D3232%3C43242%3A%3A3nu0mrj

:bono: Owwwwwwww!! Dammit, Lemon Grrrrrl -- what'd ya kick me for!?!?! Just fer that, I'm takin' my jacket off! ...

:edge: :larry: :adam: <giggling madly>

Sad_Girl said:
:shifty: Ok, So the younger ones may not get the reference here, but as soon as I saw this I knew I had to cap it this way:

bscap042.jpg

:larry: What you talking 'bout, willis?

Oh please tell me everyone understands this reference. <<sigh>> I'm old.

You are absolutely killing me with the Bono air biscuit caption, girl! :lmao: :lmao: :bow: That will quickly become one of my all time faves.

Oh no, now kcline1 has jumped in on the air biscuit action too! :lmao:!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow: The looks they're giving are absolutely priceless!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

Yeah, Lemon Grrrrrl, I do understand it. :reject: How sad is that?! LOL I can't wait until the boys see all these captions, in all their glory -- they'd probably be the biggest visitors to www.u2captions.com (Which is looking great, by the way!)

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

LG: Well Bono you need to use deodorant once in awhile, dear boy!

:lmao:

:bono: But I do! I really do!! I just forgot today! :(

:adam: :edge: :yes:

:larry: Bono, a little kick in the ribs won't kill ya ... count yourself lucky she's not in your pants pocket!!

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
Oh please tell me everyone understands this reference.

kcline1 said:
Yeah, Lemon Grrrrrl, I do understand it.

:hmm:

I don't.

:sad:

:reject:

Now LG, you know my age, so please tell me it's something American.
From the time before I moved here.

And if anyone would like to explain.
It would be appreciated.

I'm stupid.

Miringeltje said:

:hmm:

I don't.

:sad:

:reject:

Now LG, you know my age, so please tell me it's something American.
From the time before I moved here.

And if anyone would like to explain.
It would be appreciated.

I'm stupid.

It's a catch phrase from a VERY popular and overplayed TV show from the late 70's early 80's, Diff'rent Strokes

:)

Miringeltje said:

And yet, I've never heard it!

The show is VERY old, Miringeltje -- I don't think it's even in syndication anymore. (Meaning you won't find endless reruns of it on late-night TV.) It ran from 1978 to 1986; if you want more information on it, you can find some details here.

95bf7f7c.jpg

:conan: ...and I heard it was *this* big!

:bono: : Well, I can't show you here... the PLEBAns will go crazy, but I have pictures Larry doesn't know about yet...

:edge: : Ok... that's... interesting... oh, that poor girl... This time, Adam's really gone too far with the superglue...

:larry: : <thinking> Ah, there goes Bono goin' on about the size of my drumsticks again... must be why he was in my room earlier with the camera...

:adam: : <thinking> Heh heh heh... they should have fun with that one...

Yeah. Straight to hell. I know.

rockbaby said:
95bf7f7c.jpg

:bono: : Well, I can't show you here... the PLEBAns will go crazy, but I have pictures Larry doesn't know about yet...

:edge: : Ok... that's... interesting... oh, that poor girl... This time, Adam's really gone too far with the superglue...

:larry: : <thinking> Ah, there goes Bono goin' on about the size of my drumsticks again... must be why he was in my room earlier with the camera...

:giggle:

rockbaby said:
95bf7f7c.jpg

:lmao: :lmao:

reminise.jpg

Conan: Can you remember the first beachball you ever held?

Bono: *drifts deep into memory* Oh yes..... God, she was beautiful.....

four.jpg

Bono: I remember me Da' telling me he'd bought me something really special for Christmas that year. Told me to cover me eyes, but I peaked, and there she was...... Big and round and perfect......

there.jpg

Conan: Well, Bono, we've organised a little surprise for you. Bring her out guys! Bono, we're presenting you with your very first beachball from all those years ago!

bballhug.jpg

Bono: Ohh! Beachy!! I missed you so much! I love you.... *hugs and kisses beachball*

Back
Top Bottom