Caption Thread #19: I swear it was THIS big!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Galeongirl

Galeonbroad
:wink: Have fun guys!

The last thread:
http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f195/caption-thread-18-the-bonosapian-rules-181208-67.html

Picture15.png

:edge: And this is how big the fish was! Oooh, I'm Bono! I tell fish stories!! :blahblah:

:bono: ...What are you saying? :eyebrow:

:lmao: I love it! The expression!

picture15.png

:edge: And he was like this *puts his hands up and goes brr* screamed like a little girl,so funny!:lol:
:bono: *deathglare* That was only because I wasn`t expecting that and it was below 20 and you don`t put snow balls in a guys pants while he is asleep,for goodness sake...*mutterssomethingnasty*

picture12q.png

Edge looks like he is about to explode with laughter...

:bono: Look at my pretty eyeliner,I can put it at the top too *blinksseveraltimes,eachtimegettingharder*

:edge:Thinking...That wasn`t eyeliner,it was Adam`s gluestick :lol::yikes:

picture13q.png

:bono:Whispers :Wanna know my little secret to looking younger...white eyeliner :D

:edge:I wonder how long it will be before he can`t open his eyes and realizes that he didn`t own any white eyeliner...:hmm:

Here's my shot...
Picture12.png

:bono: <thinking>: I'm not going to look at him.
:edge: :|
Picture13.png

:bono:: :blahblah: to interviewer. <thinking>: I'm ignoring you, Edge. I'm mad at you for making fun of my fish story.
Picture14.png

:bono:: :blahblah: to interviewer. <thinking>: Haha, you don't get to look at Bono, because Bono's mad at you and he doesn't see you.
:edge: <thinking>: Really? We're still in high school are we? :rolleyes:

picture15.png

:edge: And he was like this *puts his hands up and goes brr* screamed like a little girl,so funny!:lol:
:bono: *deathglare* That was only because I wasn`t expecting that and it was below 20 and you don`t put snow balls in a guys pants while he is asleep,for goodness sake...*mutterssomethingnasty*

:lmao::lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom