Caption Thread #18: The Bonosapian Rules

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I've got a Bonosapien caption:

popepk06fz0.png

The Mullengus is not especially accepting of affection from the Bonosapien. Just moments after this photo was snapped, the Mullengus initiated a scuffle. Luckily the Edgesaurus was there to restrain him before any real harm could come to the Bonosapien.

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Okay, I've got a Bonosapien caption:

popepk06fz0.png

The Mullengus is not especially accepting of affection from the Bonosapien. Just moments after this photo was snapped, the Mullengus initiated a scuffle. Luckily the Edgesaurus was there to restrain him before any real harm could come to the Bonosapien.

:applaud: You made me laff and that's quite an acheivement for me today.:)

edgefrenchdoorub5.jpg

*walks up and tries the door, and sees a neon light in the back*

:edge: Uhhh?? What's that say? *peers through window* P-L-E-B-A-R?? :hmm: :ohmy:

*runs*

:bump:

This was on the FOURTH page! :tsk:

vlcsnap191121kd2.png

Bono: *snoring, talking in his sleep* Zzzzz.. yes, I use a leave in conditioner.. zzzzz.
Larry: Bono :| Wake up.
Bono: Zzzzzz.. it's simple, you just hold the guitar and everyone thinks you can play.. zzzzz.
Larry: Bono, wake up! :eyebrow:
Bono: *waking up a little* Five more minutes, mum!
Larry: I'm not your mum! We're in the middle of a fooking show! :scream:
Bono: *snoring again* Zzzzz.. man, this guy in my band is a pain.. zzzzzz.
Larry: :mad:

lucillevt2.jpg

:edge: (beatboxing) *boom chika boom* *boom chika boom* *err* *err* *chika boom boom chika boom*

:bono: so he said "when ya gonna play acrobat?" and i'm like whats the deal? don't you want me to express how i feel, that stuffs all wack its dead and gone, so why don't you just let me do my thing son? we got all the albums and the best of's too, ya just wanna think that we all foos???

badamvertigofq7.jpg

:bono: alright right here we have this absoloutly posh English bass player, lets start the bidding at $25, do i hear 30, do i hear 30 yes i hear 30 alright 40, 40, 40 wheres 40? how long do i have to...alright theres 40, how about jumping it up, do i hear 50, 50, 50, yes 50 from the gentleman in the beanie...will we go any higher, going once, going twice..."

europop2005 said:
lucillevt2.jpg

:edge: (beatboxing) *boom chika boom* *boom chika boom* *err* *err* *chika boom boom chika boom*

:bono: so he said "when ya gonna play acrobat?" and i'm like whats the deal? don't you want me to express how i feel, that stuffs all wack its dead and gone, so why don't you just let me do my thing son? we got all the albums and the best of's too, ya just wanna think that we all foos???
:lmao:

Europop's done it again... :applaud:

*bids for the posh English bass player* :shifty: 300!!

u21rs8.jpg

:larry: no no no you got it all wrong, its first over then under
:adam: its not that, first you pull it under then you put it over
:edge: first of all its mathamatically impossible to hook it at that angle, might i suggest a 45 degree curve downwards and---
:bono: I AM PERFECTLY CAPABLE OF DOING MY OWN TIE!

bonoedge11ol9.jpg

Bono: Dammit, Edge :angry: What did I tell you?
Edge: :uhoh: Not to sneak up behind you when you're having dinner...
Bono: Because?
Edge: Because it's creepy and weird :sigh: *hangs head*
Bono: And?
Edge: Ali said that if you don't find some way to make me stop she's gonna find somebody else to have dinner with.
Bono: And she'll be back from the ladies room any second now :uhoh: Scram before she gets back. We'll discuss this later...

europop2005 said:
5dc9f110hf2.png

Angelina: Yes Brad, were adopting him too
Now they can scratch Ireland off their list...they have their eyes on you (insert random country here)

babybono1fj5.jpg

:bono: *thinking* just... a.. little... further... almost.. there...

*out of screen* :edge: Bono, just give up, you can't touch your nose with your tongue okay? :rolleyes:

In reference to the "sometimes Bono hits us...really hard" quote:

bonobabytanktopu2byu2scqi1.jpg

:bono: DON'T...you talk to me like that again else I show you the back of me hand...

Bono tries to get the crowd to do the Hokey Pokey with him...
200120-20U220Elevation20Tour2F2n-16.jpg

:bono: You put your left foot in, you take your left foot out--left FOOT, people. Foot. Not left hand! :scream:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom