Caption Thread #17: The boys know they can't dance...yes we know...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kafrun said:
^ I'll try to make less funny captions :uhoh:

The stress of being on the road had finally caught up with Larry. Soon, they would be scratching their heads, wondering just what set him off..
LarryElevationBostonDVD_6.jpg

:larry: What's that, Danny? What fire? That fire over there in the corner? You want me to use the fire? But I can't do it, Danny, that's part of our pyrotechnics. What's that, Danny the talking Leprachaun that lives on my shoulder? You want to use the fire to burn this place down? But I can't do it, Danny, that would be destruction of property. What? Well.. yes.. yes I suppose you're right. What's that you say? Today, the Staples Center, tomorrow, the world? :hmm: You make a compelling argument, my friend.

OMG!! :lmao: :lmao:

u2_25.jpg

:bono: Where’s my shiney? I set it down right here while the picture was being taken and now it’s gone! :shocked:
:adam: :edge: Here we go again! The imaginary shiney rears it’s ugly head!
:larry: Keep going on about shineys, you’ll eventually be declared :crazy: and it will be the Larry Mullen Band once again!

Last edited:
u2_58.jpg

:bono: You guys will still help me look right?
:adam: :edge: Sure we will…here shiney, shiney!
:larry: Oh this is great! Not to long now! :coocoo:

Last edited:
u2_26.jpg

:bono: Hey! My shiney!
:adam::edge: It does exist!
:larry: CRAP!
Guy on cell phone- I better call to stop the truck before someone gets hurt! :tsk: No signal!

Last edited:
u2_24.jpg

:adam: There goes the shiney!
:edge: Yep!
:larry: :scream:He’s gonna jump!
:bono: *jumps* Weeheeeeeee! Come to me my precious!
DISCLAIMER-
No band member was hurt in the making of this caption.

kafrun said:
^ I'll try to make less funny captions :uhoh:

The stress of being on the road had finally caught up with Larry. Soon, they would be scratching their heads, wondering just what set him off..
LarryElevationBostonDVD_6.jpg

:larry: What's that, Danny? What fire? That fire over there in the corner? You want me to use the fire? But I can't do it, Danny, that's part of our pyrotechnics. What's that, Danny the talking Leprachaun that lives on my shoulder? You want to use the fire to burn this place down? But I can't do it, Danny, that would be destruction of property. What? Well.. yes.. yes I suppose you're right. What's that you say? Today, the Staples Center, tomorrow, the world? :hmm: You make a compelling argument, my friend.

:lmao: Best one ever!:up:

kafrun said:
5b2d1767.jpg

:adam: My book, hands off :mad:
Woman: Mr. Clayton, we need the book back now.
:adam: They gave me this book and a pen. I draw purty pictures now :mad: Get your own book.
:larry: *looks away* Here we go.. :rolleyes
Woman: No no, the idea is you give the book back to the fan now, sir :huh:
:adam: LET. GO. :grumpy

:laugh: poor Ads! Great caps Kaf :love:

9dfdd901yr0.jpg

:bono: ugh I dont wanna be here!
ali: just smile and wave and pretend to be happy
:bono: but you tricked me! you said we were going to Chuck E Cheese! Now i'm bored, and hungry!
ali: I'll take you after now behave or so help me, heres some apple juice
:bono: you win this time!

Zoolook.jpg

:edge: Run! It's Godzilla!
:larry: ...that's not Godzilla.
:edge: Well, run like it is Godzilla!
:larry: :no: It's just Bono!
:edge: Can we keep him and call him Bonozilla then? :hyper:
:adam: :coocoo:

b5ac0e0d.jpg

Larry: I don't know Bono, some of those fangirls on the forums are freaking me out.
Bono: Ah, it's ok, it's just harmless fun :yes:
:edge: :love:

6630b4d1.jpg

Larry: But just they way they need to know every little detail.. :no:
Bono: What can I say, I'm a fascinating person? :cool:
Edge: *sniff* Mmmmmm.. his hair smells like vanilla.. :drool: OMG, I have to go IM all my friends and tell them :hyper:

^ Hands gluey a towel :wink:

Panicked that people were starting to say his youthful looks were fading, Larry knew there was only one way to reclaim his status as 'the babyfaced one' of the group..

45.jpg

So he joined a new group.

:larry: We call ourselves The Larry Mullen Band :cool:

54053709_17b8a685d4_b.jpg

:adam: :giggle:
:edge: Adam, cut it out :tsk: You know about Bono's OCD, give him back his spot.
:bono: Ugh.. uhh.. I don't feel right.. :( Everything's out of order.. oh no, this isn't right at all..:no: I.. I feel dizzy.. I think I feel a panic attack coming on :huh: I need.. I need to sit down..

426016664_40ee135da8_o.jpg

Kylie: Prance!
:bono: I'm prancing..
Kylie: Not like that, like this. It's needs to be more showy!
:bono: I'm doing my best. I'd get way more into it if you'd just let me wear the outfit..
Kylie: Don't start that again. I told you, you're not the start of this show. Now PRANCE!
:bono: Err, like this? :dance:
Kylie: :rolleyes:

kafrun said:

:bono: I'm doing my best. I'd get way more into it if you'd just let me wear the outfit..
Kylie: Don't start that again. I told you, you're not the start of this show. Now PRANCE!

:laugh:

*spits all over over newly cleaned keyboard....AGAIN*

Kaf, I think you're going to need to come with a health warning soon :D

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

kafrun said:

:lmao: :lmao: You're a genius!

:lol: this is so good, i decided not to quote any of them because i couldn't decide which one to pick! these are all just too good!!

Oh and i agree Gluey, Kaf really does need to come with a health warning, i've already sprayed my water all over the front of my pc screen from laughing so much and now my stomach hurts, please no more!!:happy:

Back
Top Bottom