Caption Thread #16

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonopool.jpg

:bono: AAAADDDAAAMM!!!!!!!!! I mean, on stage it's different, but in my personal life! Stupid superglue!! I will be after the person who invented it!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :madspit:

bono-world-aids-day-japan-prime-min.jpg

Japanese Prime Minister: Thank you for the shades, Mr Bono.
:bono: You're welcome. I find them extremely useful when your shineys reflect the sun just right for they prevent blindness from shiney shineys.
Japanese Prime Minister: Shineys?
:bono: Yes, shineys. They're bits of shiny things that... :blahblah:
:edge: *suddenly arrives* come along, Bono. I think you've embarrassed the Western World enough for one day...

april2005020.jpg

:bono: *at a random audience member* Come on, I know it was you. Gimme back my shiney!

Bononap-ietime.jpg

*psychologist* So how did this whole "superglue" issue begin. Remember, you must tell me everything. Everything from the beginning.
:bono: :sad: :( Well......*sniffle sniffle* I've had a hard time with this issue......but it all started when Larry Mullen started the band. I can't take it anymore!!!!!!! The superglue on my hands, supergluing my bum to the stage, he even tourtures me in my personal time!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sad: :scream: :sigh:

Last edited:
elesnarl.jpg

:bono: No one's leaving this concert until I get my shiney back :angry:

Adam decided he'd had enough of playing superglue pranks on Bono when his mask got superglued to his face.
admask2.jpg

:adam: :sigh: Okay, I get it.

9ba58ab6.jpg

:larry: Oh, come on now. It wasn't like I did it! :scream:

Serena Vox said:
DublinBonolgpic.jpg

:bono: Yes, it looks like this...*draws a picture of his missing shiney*...no, I'm keeping the guitar until you find it. :grumpy:

lol

Bono to Edge: THIS is the H chord?

Bono100.jpg

:bono: Did you steal my shiney?
clown: no, Mr bono
:bono: Are you sure?
Clown: yes, Mr Bono.
:bono: I'm not sure if I believe you.
Clown: I did not steal your shiney, Mr Bono. Though I did see Mr Clayton come out of the costume tent right before I went in.
:bono: Eh? *tries to pull away, stuck*
Clown: I'm sorry, Mr Bono.
:bono: :scream: Not only have i lost my shiney, but now I'm stuck to this clown!

Bono77.jpg

:bono: What d'you mean I've a bunch of feathers on me head? *reaches up* ADAM!!!

Bono64.jpg

:bono: *sniffle* Can't find my shiney. Ali can't find my shiney. Edge can't find my shiney. Don't want a new shiney. :sad:

Is this the thread for new pictures?
well, here is Bono. He gave an interview for the weekly newspaper Die Zeit, Germany's most renowned and respected newspaper.
bono-180tig.jpg

Zeit: Thank you for the interview.
Bono: It was great. Like being at the Spanish inquisition.

:)

Bono12.jpg

:bono: I found the culprit!
The Other Sir Paul: That's right, I confess. I took Bono's shiney.
:bono: And as punishment, you shall have to be married to and get divorced from Heather Mills.
The Other Sir Paul: :eek:

Back
Top Bottom